Spark Dawg - South On Fire (sample)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
JAMESMAC said:
lol at this guy, how do you call ur self a graphic designer if you take premade stock backrounds???. That is on some wanna be shit.
Here is the
backround you took.
haha you covers look like fucking SHIT! Out of all people you should put your tail between your legs and shut your mouth. The covers I seen from you look like someone done them in MS Paint.

May 15, 2002
Real good job on the cover bruh. But on a sidenote....
People kill me on here always tryin to put somebody on blast when they do some good work. 9 times outta 10...what theyre trying to put them on blast about isnt even true. Fools need to quit that stupid shyt for real.

Mar 11, 2006
^^Just cause you get paid and do 'recognized' work doesn't mean your gud ... just means you got contacts. You still a whack designer ... end of discussion!!

Dec 31, 2004
www.enigmagraphics.biz
ladies ladies I say to end all this beef you guys battle that shit out and whoever wins gets braggin' right else this will go on and on....

mad props on the cover dude that shit is sick...and that comment dude made about using stocks ain't a designer in the world that doesn't use some sort of stock photog so that just a stupid ass comment

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't think the font or text is any good. But solid design for a Mixtape cover.

All graphic designers use Stock photos but with exception to a few very experienced artists who actually can do their own professional high quality photography and do it well.