Spark Dawg - South On Fire (sample)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
lol at this guy, how do you call ur self a graphic designer if you take premade stock backrounds???. That is on some wanna be shit.
Here is the
backround you took.

Sep 5, 2004
looks nothing like it, and people use what they can to design.

learn the ropes, its called RESOURCES

cover looks cool, everyone already mentioned everything i believe. main text is lacking also

Mar 22, 2006
dude did a good job get off dudes back, whats up with you and ya boy tryin to down everyone is that your guys plan for a takeover? this dudes cover kills anything i seen from you or ya boy, that bg dont even look the same no more, he did a good job 10/10

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Honestly, unless you're a photographer with the skills of LadyTrajik or Nastynia you're probably using stock photos in your backgrounds. Images have to come from somewhere. Also he's done such a good job editing that it's really difficult to tell that it's the same photo.

Mar 11, 2006
JAMESMAC said:
lol at this guy, how do you call ur self a graphic designer if you take premade stock backrounds???. That is on some wanna be shit.
Here is the
backround you took.
lol, fuckouttahere fool, I took 3 dif stocks an manip'd em together, if you think thats not 'designin' then you dunno what tha fuck you talkin bout .. talk is cheap bruh ... lets see what else you got to say!

Mar 11, 2006
AllCity Cinemas said:
dude did a good job get off dudes back, whats up with you and ya boy tryin to down everyone is that your guys plan for a takeover? this dudes cover kills anything i seen from you or ya boy, that bg dont even look the same no more, he did a good job 10/10
You see JAMESMAC bitch ass .... real designers know what they talkin bout!!
Just cause you aint know how to blend/manip photos to make completely different, dont mean you need to point out to every1 else what an idiot you are.
Get off my dick.

And gud lookin to every1 else that left feedback.