South Park Mexican get's 45 years...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
do yall remember that one dude that came out with a cd a while back...shyne...what did he get locked up for...it was for some years i know....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Daveyboy said:
do yall remember that one dude that came out with a cd a while back...shyne...what did he get locked up for...it was for some years i know....
he got locked up for shootin that club back in new years 2000

May 3, 2002
Shyne made a deal with the feds and he gave them info on everything he knows about the streets and shit. He's a fuckin rat and was just released last month from his 10 year sentence. Mothafucka only served just less than 2 years.

Apr 26, 2002
I'm sorry psychocialman your right..fuck SPM and R.Kelly and all those guys but sicx is ok because he's "siccmade"...damn you guys crack me the fuck up, just because you like someones raps doesn't mean its ok for him to molest his kids.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
PLOT,
TEXAS KNOWN TO gIVE MUTHA-FUKAS YEARS BUT THEY DON'T EVEN SERVE A FOURTH OF IT. TAKE IT FROM SOMEBODY THAT WAS LOCCED DOWN IN TEXAS. MUTHA-FUKAS gETTIN' TWENTY YEARS AND PAROLE IN A YEAR OR SO. THAT'S HOW IT IS DOWN THERE.