South Park Mexican get's 45 years...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Thursday May 30 02:39 PM EDT
Houston Rapper Gets 45-Year Sentence

A jury handed down a prison sentence of 45 years for Houston rapper Carlos Coy Thursday morning.

The same jury that convicted Coy, 31, who is known as "South Park Mexican," on May 18 of sexually assaulting the girl at his southeast Houston home back in September, reached its verdict shortly after 11 a.m.

Coy was also sentenced to pay a $10,000 fine.

The rapper showed no emotion as Judge Mark Kent Ellis read him his sentence. He turned to his family and mouthed, 'I'll be all right.'

Then, Ellis asked him to approach the bench so that he could address him.

"Mr. Coy I have spent 17 years in this courthouse, and in that time I have seen more sex offenders than I wish to remember," Ellis said. "But one thing that I have found over (time) is that sex offenders have one trait in common, and that is that they all are liars -- and you are no exception to that rule."

Ellis told Coy that there was no excuse for his conduct, and that contrary to his testimony that he is also a victim in this case, because he is a rapper, that just isn't so.

"Well, the fact is that there is only one victim in this case, and it is a 9-year-old girl," Ellis said. "Now that is reality, and you need to deal with it.

"It's time for you to face the music," he said.

The sentence could have been a minimum of five years probation or a maximum of life in prison.

Prosecutors were hoping to send Coy to prison for life and brought in eight women who testified that they had sex with him when they were 12, 13 and 14 years old.

Defense attorney Chip Lewis maintained that his client was innocent, and that there was never any proof that Coy committed any of these crimes, just hearsay.

Despite objections by his attorney, Coy took the stand in his own defense Tuesday and testified that he never sexually assaulted the girl.

Coy said that the eight women who testified last week lied to the jury when they claimed that they had sex with him.

"So Mr. Coy, do you prefer jelly or syrup?"

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

"well the first thing i do, is make em toss my salad!"

"toss your salad? what's that?"

"gettin your salad tossed, is when you get your asshole eaten out with jelly or syrup. i prefer syrup!"

oh carlos coy!

C

CinFul-1

That homie will have a ruff time in the pen, they don't play that shit, SPM will be someones bitch and get punked hella times

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Leatherfaced said:
damn....first sicx, then R kelly now SPM. I think shit like this has been goin on for a while but only now is it being brought forward to public attention.
all thanks to the catholic church!

May 22, 2002
fucc you al-kaholik.......i dont thing (if he did it), he did it becuz he wanted to.......i think he's pedophile.....now thats no joke.....thats a siccness......fo real.........
but sicx will keep it real......i i cant wait for the dear hutner

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Deep Thought said:

..and that makes it somehow "ok" in your twisted little world of Tigerbeat posters and NAMBLA pamplets?
oh boise idaho!

what's going on with that sicx case anyways?!?!?!?!?! SPM's case sure went through alot quicker