SORRY ASS HAIDERS LOSE TO THE BAD NEWS BEARS!! HAHAHAHA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2002
Damn dude.. get a life! I wasnt even done postin and you replied..

We're gunna have the biggest rebuild ever soon. I'm not givin up on my team this year just yet. We saw worse last year....

Parcells finally put some heart in your squad, ya'll dont look that fuckin bad...

Apr 25, 2002
Highthewholeway said:
Damn dude.. get a life!
LOL peep tha sig....

and E to da P.... we are only telling you foolz this shit cuz we blew tha Bears outta tha water and you idiotz tried to downplay it as if it wuznt shit, but then your team goez and loses to those same Bears and givez them their very first win of tha season. LOL. cut tha crap fool, you brought this upon yourselvez.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
My life is clownin u Haiders & Whiners fans!! Hahahaha!! But good lookin out thehoeway for givin my squad props!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
I never said shit about you winning against the Bears....A win is a win regardless of who it is. I know we got a lot of rebuilding and regrouping to work on, but yall do too (even though it looks like yall are starting to regroup). You guys just cant admitt your team is fucking up when they do, you always gotta come up with excusses.

Apr 25, 2002
bullshit. you dont think me saying they fucked themselvez over in 2 out of their 3 losses is admitting they're fucking up? tha vikingz game wuz just an ass beating, but they were fucking up HARD on tha 2 losses before that. you saying im not admitting tha Ninerz are fucking up is like me saying you're making excuses when you said your team is not playing good on D. anything can be called an excuse and apparently that'z how you see thingz.

May 8, 2002
Highthewholeway said:
HA HA Raiders suck badly??? LMAO, What a useless reply.

Thats all you can come up with??? Go home little mini fag...
Dont hate me because your team cant win! Ya'll got an easy schedule minus KC and Denver. You almost lost to the mighty Beangles too. So you and your team Suck Badly! Looks like your season is over punk bitch!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Its hilarious seein these Whiners & Haiders fans arguing about which of their teams is doin worse!! They both str8 booboo!! Hahahaha!! GOT EM!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Sure pal!! Keep dreamin!! Dont try to team up with Haiders fans now by sayin both yall teams would win!! Hahahah!! Nice try though!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Dallas hasnt played a winning team yet so they havent proven shit either. i think even tha Raiders would beat those sorry motherfuckers. tha only fool dreamin here is you czar, but keep dreamin so your dreamz can be shattered when your team startz falling later in tha season, even you know it will happen....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Even Neda knows what u sayin aint tru!! But regardless if my team falls or not, they werent suppose to do anything this year anyway!! And on top of that, your team has fallen already and will continue to fall, and u was suppose to be a playoff team!! Hahahaahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
CZAR said:
Even Neda knows what u sayin aint tru!! But regardless if my team falls or not, they werent suppose to do anything this year anyway!! And on top of that, your team has fallen already and will continue to fall, and u was suppose to be a playoff team!! Hahahaahah!! GOT EM!!!
Makin excuses ALREADY?! Ha ha......................we weren't supposed to do anything this year anyway!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
How am I makin excuses!! If u knew football, then u would know that Dallas was projected by pretty much everyone to come in last in the division!! So again we werent suppose to do anything this year!! Personnally I said we would go 8-8 this year, then make a playoff run next year and win the superbowl by year 3!! Well see what happens, but regardless your team is booboo, and I knew they would be!! Hahahahah! GOT EM!

Sep 15, 2003
CZAR cant be any more happy....his team that has been playing like shit for the past few years is finally comming up (Maybe). And the bay teams seem to be falling apart (I can admitt the Raiders are doing worse then the Niners though). But we will still see how this season turns out, we only going into week 6. I bet you have been waiting for a moment like this for a while CZAR. (Years)