SORRY ASS HAIDERS LOSE TO THE BAD NEWS BEARS!! HAHAHAHA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
JUST TO THINK YALL MADE IT TO THE SUPERBOWL JUST LAST YEAR!! WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!! THIS GERATAL TEAM IS BOOBOO THAT QUICK!! NOW I HATE THE WHINERS MORE THAN THE HAIDERS SO I WONT CLOWN AS BAD, BUT STILL I DONT LIKE YALL!! HAHAHAHAH!! BUT YALL ALMOST AS BAD AS WHINER FANS, WHEN IT COMES TO SAYIN YOUR TEAM IS TIGHT, BUT YALL DID GO TO THE BOWL LAST YEAR SO YALL GET SOME CREDIT, BUT AGAIN I SAID YALL WOULD BE WEAK THIS YEAR, AND ITS TRU, JUST LIKE i SAID THE WHINERS WOULD BE BOOBOO THIS YEAR!! FOOTBALL IS GREAT THESE DAYS!! YO PROPPA U RIGHT...THE HAIDERS LOOK LIKE THE HAIDERS OF "OLD"...INFASIS ON THE WORD "OLD"!! hAHAHAH!! BY THE WAY MY TEAM IS 3-1!! IMAGINE THAT TRICKS!! HAHAHAHAAHAH!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
Man I had a feeling we was gonna lose this shit.....we always blow it. Im pretty fuckin pissed right now....O well theres nothing I can do but to look foward to next week. O well at least the boys are looking good.

Apr 5, 2003
Really tho. When the niners barely lose to the browns everybody and they momma was in hear clownin but now chokeland lose to the sorry ass bears (whom the niners beat the shit out of) and it's no big deal.

Sep 15, 2003
From the looks of it they dont look like they going to the Playoffs...our team is looking old, and we in a tough division with the Chefs and Donky's. Im still gonna support them no matter what though...through Thick and Thin.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
9er fan, "Damn we whooped the shit out of the Bears".
Raider fan, "Man ya'll played a shitty ass team!"....

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha!
Ya'll blew a lead to a shitty as team, what's that say about the Raiders????
LMAO!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This post is directed at every Raider fan who played down our ass whoopin over the Care Bears.
If you didn't say shit then this isn't for you....

Sep 15, 2003
You Niner fans are pathetic.......yall got the same record as us. You guys are not doing any better. We just look like shit out there, especially on Defense. You Niner Fans act like yall the best team out there. You guys are lucky you got a weak division cus yall still got a chance for the playoffs. As for us, its gonna be a lot tougher. O well its still early in the season, and we got time to pick it back up, we have done it before.

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
E to da P said:
You Niner fans are pathetic.......yall got the same record as us. You guys are not doing any better. We just look like shit out there, especially on Defense. You Niner Fans act like yall the best team out there. You guys are lucky you got a weak division cus yall still got a chance for the playoffs. As for us, its gonna be a lot tougher. O well its still early in the season, and we got time to pick it back up, we have done it before.
No one said we was the best team, but shit.............look at the history. 5 rings don't come easy. Ya'll made it to the big one last season and through it all away. Chokeland's got a lot of rebuilding to do and that's that.

Don't hate it