sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
This show is getting stupid and far fetched even more so then usual. Wtf is up with the tranny like the leader of a biker gang is going to drop everything and risk his life and murder some broad over a tranny
Exactly. I will still watch the show but, really... a whole episode dedicated to a fucking tranny?

Props: Jaysav
Dec 11, 2006
So I stopped watching this midway through season 3 (i think). I kinda thought it went to trash. Is it worth caching up? I know this is a biased place to ask a q like that so maybe a better question is did the show improve post season 3?
after season three i thought the show got better. mostly cuz that season fuckin sucked but the finale is the best episode of the series IMO. season 4 was alright and 5 was fuckin nuts. but i am a bit biased since most of my boys are in bike clubs so i hope i helped breh

Jun 5, 2004
Lol i cant believe that dude played a straight up tranny,i finally recognized who it was when i rewatched house of 1000 corpses the other day, the cop that gets his brains blew out in super slowmo

And the mexican army dude from hills have eyes 2... Dave navarro too lol hella random ass people in the show, jimmy smits is a g tho

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol i cant believe that dude played a straight up tranny,i finally recognized who it was when i rewatched house of 1000 corpses the other day, the cop that gets his brains blew out in super slowmo

And the mexican army dude from hills have eyes 2... Dave navarro too lol hella random ass people in the show, jimmy smits is a g tho
hes been on damn near every FX show too

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

Stop staring at my tits

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Another big reveal: A character named Brooke (Hayley McFarland, pictured) took out some anger on Tig’s bike and the new clubhouse’s storefront, and Jax learned that she’s the daughter of a woman killed in the pile-up that followed his father’s fatal accident. Jax went to see her father and saw Brooke’s mother in a wedding photo — it appeared to be the mysterious Homeless Woman we’ve seen pop up from time to time on the show. After Jax arranged for Oswald to help Brooke’s broke father, one of his employees, keep their home (“It’s just my way of saying, ‘Sorry’ to a mother,” Jax told Brooke), Brooke walks outside and passes the Homeless Woman sifting through trash. How should we interpret all that?

Kurt Sutter: To me, going back to our Shakespeare archetype, she’s a little bit of that magic. Obviously, this is far from a supernatural show, so it always has to be rooted in some kind of realism. It’s always just about creating that question in people’s minds and keeping them guessing. So is she an angel? Is she a harbinger of bad things to come? But at some point, I did want to root her a little bit in the mythology of the show. And then we had the opportunity to do that this season with the character Brooke, and having Jax respond to it in a real way based on where he’s at emotionally. Not that suddenly Jax thinks he’s seeing ghosts or that I want to create that illusion, but is it the same woman? Is it just somebody that looks like her? Just keeping all those questions so we never cross the line into it being something supernatural, and yet perhaps it is. I like the notion of having something out there that feels a little bit beyond, that there’s something out there spinning all this that’s beyond their control.
'Sons of Anarchy': Kurt Sutter on 'John 8:32' | Inside TV | EW.com

Props: siccmadesyko