sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Shits gettin a little too easy to predict... "Hey jax does that other phone in the clubhouse work? K im gonna call at 8 sharp so make sure you get as many people as you can because i am not going to blow you up"
this is not a smart show known for its good writing or directing lol. its just mindless action/drama in a cool norcal biker setting, gotta turn your brain off to enjoy it fully.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
So I stopped watching this midway through season 3 (i think). I kinda thought it went to trash. Is it worth caching up? I know this is a biased place to ask a q like that so maybe a better question is did the show improve post season 3?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
funny, I was totally not into this show... I am gonna catch up on past seasons when I get some time & get up-to-date, because everyone i know tells me need to... but I got a gang of friends that come over on Wednesdays to watch SOA on my DVR because we all got shit to do on tuesdays.

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
Oct 3, 2006
funny, I was totally not into this show... I am gonna catch up on past seasons when I get some time & get up-to-date, because everyone i know tells me need to... but I got a gang of friends that come over on Wednesdays to watch SOA on my DVR because we all got shit to do on tuesdays.
Let me know if you need to borrow some of the seasons on Blu Ray, I can drop it off next time I roll thru SJ

Props: S.SAVAGE