sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
This is a good show. I just got turned on to it like 4 episodes back. Is it true the producer used to do The Shield? It kind of has the same vibe. Fast action, pushing the limit on regular TV. I likes.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
PLO? HAMAS?

is next week the finalie? what the fuck is going on? jax getting worked up on hating clay. shits going down. that sexy fuck fbi bitch

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
love this show right now

best show on cable to me right now, not the pay channels like hbo, showtime, etc

it's like a movie every week, on going story line

90 min. next week, a lot goin on

and Jemma said to Jax in the preview that his dad's death was not an accident

i just hope this all don't lead up to some huge finale where hella people die and the club falls apart and this end up being the last season

May 4, 2002
who are the nomads they kept refering to? its gonna come out that clay ordered opie to be killed and his wife got it insted, Bobby asked jax about the wife killer comment after he walked outside the club.

or they could play it off different and go the route clay offed jax's dad. either either way, dope show

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
love this show right now

best show on cable to me right now, not the pay channels like hbo, showtime, etc

it's like a movie every week, on going story line

90 min. next week, a lot goin on

and Jemma said to Jax in the preview that his dad's death was not an accident

i just hope this all don't lead up to some huge finale where hella people die and the club falls apart and this end up being the last season

Jax knows whassup though

Selling pussu > selling guns ....

Anywho- Clay is gonna die

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
who are the nomads they kept refering to? its gonna come out that clay ordered opie to be killed and his wife got it insted, Bobby asked jax about the wife killer comment after he walked outside the club.

or they could play it off different and go the route clay offed jax's dad. either either way, dope show
I agree, Op or Jax is gonna kill Clay for killin Op's wife / Jax Dad

i THINK the Nomads are another sect of the Sons, where he was gonna transfer to another town, but idk

someone plz correct me if im wrong