sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2009
Clay is a dumb fuck I think in the end obie will find out & they'll kill clay or kick him out of the club & make jinx the leader Clay is a fuck up that dont wanna admit jinx is right, Jinx needs to just fuck em up real nice... Cant wait to see the end. Ima buy the whole season Dvd

Opie, Piney, Prospect weren't caught up and Chibs is in the hospital recovering from that bomb.
Opie crashed while chasing the Arians then went back to the church n seen em gettin locked up..

Jun 11, 2004
Clay is a dumb fuck I think in the end obie will find out & they'll kill clay or kick him out of the club & make jinx the leader Clay is a fuck up that dont wanna admit jinx is right, Jinx needs to just fuck em up real nice... Cant wait to see the end. Ima buy the whole season Dvd.
LOL @ "jinx"

its "jax" short for jackson bro.

Jan 5, 2006
well that setup just failed lol. I was thinking before he approached the car "damn what if she just blasted him.. nah" and then that's exactly what went down.

Who y'all got Clay or Jax in that brawl?

I got Jax by unanimous decision.

Jun 11, 2004
man eventho i've been raggin on this show the last few weeks last nites episode was off the hook. good fight scenes and unexpected plot twists. Now i see why the last few episodes were hella slow cause they were buildin up to this. i hope they can keep it goin like this.