sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
how would that work though? they would fight for the name? civil war would last for either years upon years or get the whole club to collapse and no longer exist.

i could see it being in the end that who ever is a son or rocks the cut or patch is hunted..

on some end of the dark night type shit.

Sep 8, 2005
I was a fan of Juice, he was the one the club always went to when they needed to find out some intel, plus he was always willing to take one for the club. However, now that he shot the "new guy" in the process of stealing from the club trying to help the police out I think he has made his bed unfortunately.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yee but those problems were chapter problems more so. i mean they were able to contain the knowledge of that fucked up incident some what..if the cop exposes the race issue that would cause ripples throughout the club state, nation/international wide. fucked up to say but thats how it goes a lot of the time.
thats fucked up. dont be black or you die, but its ok to kill members innocent wives and founding fathers lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i also dont see a club split, who the fuck would ride with clay over jax? none of the old schoolers would except tig and thats up in the air as well.

Nov 7, 2006
Real talk Chapo, I c a split into two clubz on the horizon
impossible. you either sons or you aint. i see people getting there cuts revoked but a split would be weird. some may go namad because of clay's bullshit. i think the ones to die this season are Bobby and Juice. Bobby lying to Otto and bumping heads with clay will ultimately fuck him at the end.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
EZ homie, Not a split az in not SOA anymore but a different SOA chapter, kinda like how they got they lil Nomad faction

Jun 23, 2005
****spoiler***

^ im pretty sure the branch broke, i missed it the first time around, but i was flippin thru the channels and caught the end, and you can hear the branch break at the very end.