sons of anarchy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Hellboy's secret is that he's the one that killed John Teller (Jax Father) but made it look like an accident before the meeting with the Irish to stop selling guns. Also the only reason he made the deal with the cartel is to cash the fuck out cuz he knows he's done.

Anyways, is this show getting a little too ridiculous to watch for anybody else? Juice was cool but he's a fucking faggot and I can only hope now that he does get murked now. No other members or even prospects should die for his backstabbing bullshit. Speaking of prospects, the Russian roulette scene was dope but where did that other prospect come from? did he just magically come out of somebody's asshole or what? i've watched all 3 seasons and all of this season's episodes and don't recall seeing him before this episode. If some real members of SAMCRO don't die this season I'm gonna be pissed, they can't just keep on killing prospects imo. Oh and Unser is dope, that's the homie right there fuck Clay.
he's new but they did show him this season before. you got to remember most the club was in jail so Opie being pres had to do some shit to keep the club afloat. like get some new prospects and patch other dude in that got murked. Juice is officially a piece of shit now but i never really liked him anyway (too bitch made). chibs knows somethings up and when he finds out it's lights out for juice.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Juice was solid wtf was he thinkin. he put too much into that black daddy bullshit. i think he was in too deep to get killed for being "black". too late now he's in bed with the sheriff (who will soon be working for the club) and it's over

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont know breh..when you see that shit, color politics runs deep. that cop could have stirred up WAY to much shit with him being part black and i think thats what he stressed off of

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont know breh..when you see that shit, color politics runs deep. that cop could have stirred up WAY to much shit with him being part black and i think thats what he stressed off of
it seems like he'll be dead soon but tig and clay should have been killed long ago too you never know.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
it seems like he'll be dead soon but tig and clay should have been killed long ago too you never know.
yee but those problems were chapter problems more so. i mean they were able to contain the knowledge of that fucked up incident some what..if the cop exposes the race issue that would cause ripples throughout the club state, nation/international wide. fucked up to say but thats how it goes a lot of the time.

Jan 9, 2004
What I dont get is that the Tucson chapter is almost all Chicanos and I know I seen another chapter that was black a couple seasons ago. Juice should have just told the club straight out at a roundtable and handle it toe-to-toe with whoever had a problem.

Jan 5, 2006
Clay wont die, Sons of Anarchy needs a Villain (Clay) all the others have died or killed of the show by not being shown anymore..(Zobelle, Weston/The League, Jimmy/IRA, SAMFAST crooked members etc) unless they funk with mayans or 9ers