Sons Of Anarchy on FX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
there is going to be another season,i read about it in another forum

i belive the next season will be about the tension,and shit wont go off untill the end of the 2nd season.well see jax gettin bolder and confident,well see clay and friends keep fuckin up and slippin,well prob see a steady seperation.obie will find out what happened and go ape shit,dudes a sav,and well see him flex his power.i could see jax going back to the old school ways,a traditional motorcycle club,doing good for society,being respected by normal people.but before that,clay is going to tarnish the SAMCRO image

Tix is definetly a gonner,whole show showed how sleezy and dirty he is,clay is going down,you see him loosin it with the club and with himself

cops are still on SAMCRO,dont forget about that,they could possibly take down clays part of the team,and let clay and crew slide if they change the way they do things,legitamite ways

great show,right underneath sopranos and wire

May 19, 2005
right so while jaxs side slowly goes legit,clays side is still gonna be fuckin shit up,and before jax gets total control,shit will go down

i def think mayans are gonna be a big part to do with the next season

and wut happen to that nazi dude with the swaztika on his chest that tried to get clay killed