Sons Of Anarchy on FX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
yea I didnt like how quick they was gonna turn on Opie who just put in 5 years for the club but in a earlier episode clay went soft on the junkie mechanic but I'm still not gonna ever miss an episode I love this shit

Apr 25, 2002
its not stockton cause when opie gets caught by the feds his mom says she goin 25 miles away to pick up his kids in some child protective place in stockton..

CHARMING, CALIFORNIA

Charming is a city located in San Joaquin County, California. The population is currently 14, 679.

Geography:
Charming is 22.8 sq. mi. It's located in the upper part of the metro triangle, which is bounded by the Bay Area, Stockton and Sacramento. It is fifty miles from both Oakland and San Jose, and a bout thirty miles from both Stockton and Lodi.

its obviously a fictional town.

Oct 13, 2004
This show is the greatest right now, poor Donna. How can he not tell? No beanie and she was shorter and no tinted windows, lol. Can't wait until Wednesday, It's going down.

Apr 20, 2005
The show has gotten a lot better in the last couple episodes imo. Still waitin for the series finale of The Shield though, then illl prolly be more into S.O.A. and does anyone know what Samcro stands for?