Sonics in Hayward OPEN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
damm is hayward that boring that a grand opening of a sonic burger is thread worthy???

I dont know but there has got to be somthin more interesting goin on then sonics and their bootsy ass burgers

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
damm is hayward that boring that a grand opening of a sonic burger is thread worthy???
i stayed in hayward for a week and id say it is that boring

hayward aint shit but a passageway to other cities lolol

they got some huge ass mutha fuckin hills out there. i wanted to climb this one hill but i realized it would take me half a fucking day

i think the most exciting thing i got into while in hayward was smoking weed in a garage

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
i stayed in hayward for a week and id say it is that boring

hayward aint shit but a passageway to other cities lolol

they got some huge ass mutha fuckin hills out there. i wanted to climb this one hill but i realized it would take me half a fucking day

i think the most exciting thing i got into while in hayward was smoking weed in a garage
LOL you didnt go swiming at the plunge?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LOL you didnt go swiming at the plunge?
lol..i actually know what youre talking about...

weird thing is the day before i left hayward spice 1 got popped there..so i guess it lightweight go down out there ..where, i wouldnt know

sonics is prolly the best thing thats happened to hayward since having foothill connected to them

first time i went there i was like "so wait...i can really take foothill back to oakland?" that shit is longer then la cienega in LA

Apr 25, 2002
hayward is boring as fuck i work out here and i would murk myself if i had to live here. food wise it kinda slaps tho. la pinata on foothill/rose is the shit.

Nov 7, 2002
Live in Hayward about 5min from the new sonic the place has been packed so haven't tried it yet but will give it a try if the line ever goes down. Looks like they have a lot of other things on the menu besides burgers so may try something new since everybody say the burger are nothing special.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I've only been to CSU East Bay in Hayward... and Pollo Loco, and Chevron... oh yeah 7-Eleven too
I know exactly every store you mentioned, my old spot, i lived there for 5 years, boring as fuck, considered offing myself.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I knew they were kind of rare out on the east coast cause when the relatives hit town they would cluck-cluck for a trip to sonic.

I have a similar reaction for jack in the box when i'm in st. louis.

I figured sonic was everywhere in cali also I guess :dead:

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I stayed in Hayward for a few years... cool thing is rents cheap(er) & it's in the middle of everything... back when I was there gas was a little over a dollar & the bridge toll was like 3 bucks - so I used to smash everywhere...

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@Gas: I'll go ahead and say that it can go down out there...

I remember there was 8 murders in less than 2 weeks after I moved in '99... a lot of the time it's in front of the L-I-Q , sometimes folks get took on a one-way trip to the hills, & it seems like once every few years somebody gets shot up at the mall...

If I had to compare it to SoCal - the first city that might come to mind is Carson... minus the C's & B's... and that a lot of folks that live in the 'stack are originally from elsewhere..

... actually I wouldn't be suprised if something goes down one day at this new Sonic... fast food bad for ya health in multiple ways? :ermm:

edit: oh yeah the hills are dope... taking a broad from San Jo on a drive up in the hills is a great way to get pussu lol