Sonics in Hayward OPEN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Just wanted to let anyone that was near and didn't want to drive to Tracy or Gilroy. Not really a fan of the food but the drinks are on point! I'll be more juiced when La Vics opens here, I'm feenin for that Orange hot sauce!:siccness:

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
oh man... I'm about to go out to Hayward in a couple hours... too bad Sonics is shit... well the one time I had it I was not impressed with it

Dec 4, 2006
i remember this one time i was dumbass lit wit the homies and a sonic commercial came on, we all decided to mob out to try it for the first time...after a long ass drive, we came to the conclusion that sonic SUCKS BALLS, is not anywhere near the glorious commercials that they present it to be, and is not worth the drive/money/wait.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
There are so many sonics in missouri that they use them to cook meth :(

Dressed in a Sonic uniform, 27-year old Dennie Bratcher was found at the Sonic Restaurant, cooking methamphetamines instead of burgers.

Bratcher was a shift manager at Sonic who had access to keys. He closed the restaurant down around 10pm Wednesday night, and came back after midnight to cook up some meth.

http://www.semo.edu/sepr/news/index_25964.htm

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Don't go today! Drove by it around 6, fucking packed. Every single parking/order spot was full plus hella people standing in front of it and around. Was it the grand opening today?