some news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
aye whats up, now i dont know if this is news to some but i was at a show last night in orangevale..pretty much north sac...and i dont know if i heard wrong but my boy heard the same thing..but the group critical bill..not sure if thats speeled right...but main singer said that techs new album everready will be out in july...again...maybe we both heard wrong..or maybe i'm late to this, havn't checked the board in a while, but he said it's dropping in july...so take this as old or new news..but either way...it's what we heard.

Oct 12, 2004
thanks for the update man, but someone else has already brought this to our attention.... we now have two reports.... but it still seems REALLY unlikely...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I dont see why Tech N9ne wont just call us all individually and tell us when its dropping? That aint too much to ask, is it?

Jul 5, 2003
Yeah I posted this last night when I got back from the concert. Glad to see that somebody else posted it though, cuz everybody on my post isnt really believing me about Everready....hell, Im not even sure if I believe it myself lol. Holla at me sometime. Since I see that you live in the Sacrament area, maybe we can kick it sometime or whateva. Peace and God bless.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
transparent_lfe said:
aye whats up, now i dont know if this is news to some but i was at a show last night in orangevale..pretty much north sac...and i dont know if i heard wrong but my boy heard the same thing..but the group critical bill..not sure if thats speeled right...but main singer said that techs new album everready will be out in july...again...maybe we both heard wrong..or maybe i'm late to this, havn't checked the board in a while, but he said it's dropping in july...so take this as old or new news..but either way...it's what we heard.
speeled? he said speeled! Its bran! lol

Mar 16, 2005
transparent_lfe said:

Why would critical bill say this at a concert, but Tech doesn't?

Jul 5, 2003
Critical Bill werent the ones saying it, it was the DJ that Strange Music brought with them to the show, and he announced it in between songs during Tech's set WHILE TECH WAS ONSTAGE AND SHAKING HIS HEAD "YES" IN AGREEMENT. Transparent and I were just reporting what was said at the concert, thats all. If it doesnt come out in July, oh well, as long as it comes out. Right?

Mar 13, 2006
oC triple Oc said:
so tech has a dj during his set now?

It's kinda like a hype man, or something. Cuz when he was here in Colorado, they had a dude from strange come out and talk between shows, now that I remember they didn't say anything about Everready comin in July they just said the summer.