Some Gay Ass Nonsense I've been Seeing Lately

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Sometimes I be on my Facebook or Myspace and I'll read the comments on someones Facebook status or a comment on someones Myspace page and I've been noticing alot of mothafuckin' dudes leaving comments for bitches and at the end of the comments be saying "muah, smootches" or "xoxoxoxo."

Wtf is going on? I normally don't even pay attention to what guys be saying to bitches cuz 9/10 of the time they are brown nosing but this shit stood out like a sore thumb.

When Iasked alot of my female friends and female cousins don't they think that shit is suspect most of the ones from Southern Cali said no and most of the ones from Northern Cali said yes....Is this some Southern Cali gay shit or something? Thats a hint anda half that the dude is gay IMHO...Smootches? Muah? Thats beyond gay....Guys wouldn't do alot of this gay ass shit if women stop accepting this kind of behavior...Ya'll nigga sending bitches kisses ver the net and through text messages need to man the fuck up...That shit is not mackish at all.

Feb 28, 2008
Or when guys are complaining about a girl or sum shit...

Like.. "I miss her so much" and post it like 5 times a day... In which I reply... Grow a fuckin pair of nuts ha ha... Shit.. I know GIRLS who have boyfriends gone for 7 months at a time and dont cry to facebook about it....

Facebook is pretty gay though, no one wants to hear you complain about your life. I just have it to keep in touch with family out of states...

Apr 10, 2009
Dudes do that shit here in michigan. Its universal. Its stupid as fuck but i dont think gay. Those are the fags who like being shoulders to cry on and not getting pussu.

Jun 11, 2004
I send texts to my girl and then say "kisses babe" at the end cause we both know it means that if I were there in person i'd give her a kiss. how is that gay? I agree xoxo is pretty faggy and I think any guy that uses a wink semi-colon symbol in a text is a bonafide homo. I actually saw that shit on here once it was pretty akward.

May 16, 2002
Smooches and kisses from guys on messages is kind of homo. Maybe it's a 90's baby thing. But how is the wink with the semi colon with a smile in messages homo? I do that all the time when I'm talking dirty to a bitch through text.

G

Goodfella

i'm guilty of leaving xoxo at the end of certain messages/texts to girls...all in the name of gettin laid :)

G

Goodfella

haha...well you'd be surprised, man...the nice guy game does work on some girls

besides...i'm a nice guy, so it's really just being myself. i ain't tryna front