SOME CLASSIC NO LIMIT RECORDS HITS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
I got into Master P backin 92/93..

The Original WCBB vol 1 was the shit.. believe or not.. that shit was smashing front to back.. Locked up by King George was some real shit to me!!

Down South Hustlas Vol 1 WAS THE SHIT.. ESPECIALLY DISC 2.

When I got out of my bid.. Master P went all hollywood. But I still supported til like how many fucking albums came out every fuckin month... shit was killing my money at the time.

This is 1 of the 1st P songs I bobbed my head to! Here's some more:

Apr 8, 2006
I really dont know how i became so obsessed with No Limit but that 2nd TRU album (double disc) and Ghetto D had a lot to do with it. Also that Im Bout It soundtrack (dont remember if that came out before Ghetto D) and West Coast Bad boys 2 had good part in me feeling P's whole movement. Then that Mystical came out, damn that shit was slappen
Damn homie u hit the nail on the head in order.

This is when I heard Lynch 4 da first time n i was sprung!

Ya man Ice Cream Man first sparked the intersest and the Bout It soundtrack is what madem hot in my neiborhood.
Than I heard Mystikal KILL THE FUCK outta them cuts he was on...than Unprdictable dropped and EVERYONE had it.
I knocked Tru 2 Da Game n Ghetto D every fuckin day that summer

I wish they never woulda sold out man cuz they jaded quite a legacy

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Damn homie u hit the nail on the head in order.

This is when I heard Lynch 4 da first time n i was sprung!

Ya man Ice Cream Man first sparked the intersest and the Bout It soundtrack is what madem hot in my neiborhood.
Than I heard Mystikal KILL THE FUCK outta them cuts he was on...than Unprdictable dropped and EVERYONE had it.
I knocked Tru 2 Da Game n Ghetto D every fuckin day that summer

I wish they never woulda sold out man cuz they jaded quite a legacy
Damn man, I was exactly the same way, fucking crazy how that shit works homies!

Aug 24, 2003
lol i remember being a kid hearing that mystikal song im on fire

I CANT SEE I CANT SEE! IM BLIIINNDD!! oh fuck im alright i just had my eyes closed the whole time... OOOPS, shit DAAAMMNN!!

lol to this day i still think that shit is hilarious and classic. damn i was 12 yrs old why was i listening to so much no limit... lol

Feb 11, 2006
the best Master P album was the ice cream man....as for no limit artists id have to go with Soulja Slim and Mac hands down joint first for niggaz spittin treal shit its gotta be them, with fiend a close second....but dat just imo...