SOME CLASSIC NO LIMIT RECORDS HITS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Old No Limit shit was SLAP back in the 90's. My favorite artists was Mac, he alwayshad hella dope shit. And Magic had a few good cd's "Thuggin" was hella sick. FREE MAC!!!!!!!!

Aug 6, 2008
yeah they had some classics they pretty much ran the late 90s, i was always mad i could only afford tapes and not the dope ass cds wit them cases n artwork n shit

this was always my joint tho

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
To me NoLimits comps were the best thing they had goin....

And dont sleep on mystikal they boy got major spits. Hes album on nolimit goes.

That double disk tru album goes stupid too...that shit it certified slap. If you got beat you know what im talkin bout.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
them 2 were obviously stuck in contracts at the time but i dont know what kind of deals P was giving out, all i know is bay rappers should of at least took a 1 album deal just to get more known. I hear Quinn was offered a deal to, obviously was turned down but dont know why. P knew who was who in the bay, i mean he put all them dudes on the first 2 West Coast bad boys you would have thought more bay rappers would have jumped on the ship
BLH was signed to BMR/Priority, but wanted to just be on priority if he could. Didn't really know him or BO were offered a deal. I know he wanted to sign Loki, but Loki turned it down. I think C-BO could've took the deal if he was given an offer, cuzz it seems like he helped run the label he was with back then any way.

^^^ he did but imo thats not what really blew him up. it was that bout it bout it song off the first TRU that really blew him up. He had all the momentum going with each release after that first TRU album
They were doing good promoting back then & all, but he was still pretty underground. Kind of blew up, but more on an underground level.

TRU-The Real Untouchables was tightest no limit record.... anyone know where I can get me a burnt copy?
You aren't talking about that tape w/a song called "Mind of a Psychopath" are you? That's 1 of the wackest NL releases I ever heard. Maybe you mean the "Understanding The Criminal Mind" CD or something.

That's my favorite P CD right there (the original release)! When they rereleased it, they took off some tracks & verses due to the fact P didn't want anything to do w/King George any more.
i remember buyin just about every cd that no limit records dropped

they fucked it up by droppin too much shit in a short period of time
Yeah, I remember when some broad went into a store & bought everything w/a NL logo on it! LOL I was thinking in my head, like this chic don't even know she if she bought a bunch of wack CD's. That was a time where you could've released the wackest NL CD & probably still have been ballin'.

I used to like mainly a lot of the stuff from 92-98 & still like a lot of it.

UUUUgggghhhhh na naw na naw
That's what really blew him up! LOL For some reason! Haha, I just don't get how people can be. I mean I showed my cousin a P CD right before that came out & he didn't even want to listen to it, but he was going "Ugh naw naw naw" right after they played the video!

Jul 29, 2008
I got into Master P backin 92/93..

The Original WCBB vol 1 was the shit.. believe or not.. that shit was smashing front to back.. Locked up by King George was some real shit to me!!

Down South Hustlas Vol 1 WAS THE SHIT.. ESPECIALLY DISC 2.

When I got out of my bid.. Master P went all hollywood. But I still supported til like how many fucking albums came out every fuckin month... shit was killing my money at the time.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
this is the hardest shit!!!! hards down... nothing touches True... I think k-lou produced most this. slap

they sounded better on bay production... beats by the pound where just aiiight