Somalian Gangs taken over california!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2004
SamoanDagorilla said:
I Stay Right Here In Lil Somalia By University And 54th... The Only Mali Gangs I Heardve Out Here, Is Ruff Tuff Somalians RTS, And Holy Blood Gang HBG...LMAO, I Dont Take Them Niggas Serious Though.. Maybe When They Get Connected ANd Start Gettin Some Heat, Ill Take Em More Serious.. They Sets Aint Really Sets To Me, They Aint Makin No Major Moves, ANd They Be Gettin In Fights At Colina Park, With Sticks And Rocks.. That Samoanigga Young Sau
You aint lying.... I stay right across the street from Horace Mann 54th. and Trojan.
We used to kick it at Colina like 2 years ago hard. Them Somalians straight took over the whole park!!!
But as far as East Dago.....I'd be more worried about the asians than the somalians. Peace

Apr 1, 2002
complex said:
That's cool, I graduated from SDSU back in 2001. Peace.

Congrats, in graduated do you mean you got a masters? What was your major and are you putting your degree to good use? I'm just looking for some advice, I'm going to major in business but have no idea what field maybe mgmt.

Sep 16, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
Congrats, in graduated do you mean you got a masters? What was your major and are you putting your degree to good use? I'm just looking for some advice, I'm going to major in business but have no idea what field maybe mgmt.
I got my Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. I'm about to start working on my Masters in School counseling this August. Right now I am putting my degree to use by working with at-risk youth. Rappin' is my second job, but my first love. Cop that CD "West Coast MC'n". It's in the sicc shop and on my website www.complexmuzic.com. Peace.

Aug 15, 2002
SouthSanDago said:
WASSUP HOMIE. WHAT HIGH SCHOOL DID U GO TO?

Serra, graduated in 96...they didnt go to our school...we had NSH, KBP, HK which turned into UNO and SPC, DFA and AE

and thats dope Complex, im glad to see that youre gonna be out there helping the youth man we really need that. my homeboy just became a teacher he works at Keeler in SouthEast it aint easy but its neccessary

Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com
complex said:
I got my Bachelor of Arts in Sociology. I'm about to start working on my Masters in School counseling this August. Right now I am putting my degree to use by working with at-risk youth. Rappin' is my second job, but my first love. Cop that CD "West Coast MC'n". It's in the sicc shop and on my website www.complexmuzic.com. Peace.
WHY DO YOU THINK MY NIGGA GOT SOME MUCH HEAT ON THE MIC.. HE HAS EDUCATION AND A VOCAB.

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
Them Somalian Soldier are ready mann. They came over from war. Those are my people and they are caught up in the Devil World. The Enemy got these dudes fighting each and we are all losing. Time is at hand and unless we Unite and Black People around the Diaporia we will alwayz be fighting and killing each other. The real war is fighting for your soul from these beasts.
I have a lot of Homies from Somalian and they ride with Us The Nation. We need to Bang on the Police they are the real enemy.
WAIT UNTILL YALL HEAR COMPLEX AND BAY LOC ALBUM TITLED DIE FOR THE PEOPLE