Somalian Gangs taken over california!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
complex said:
Every group of poor people who migrate to the US, are going to have gangs. It was the same thing when the Cambodians and Laotions came over here. They settled in East Dago and the teenagers did what every other teenager was doing to fit in - gang bang! Teenagers period are always trying to fit in, so imagine poor immigrants comin' up in the inner city. It is kinda funny though.
Yup, he speaks the real. But I don't see how you see it's funny? Because they're immigrants? If you ain't native american then you're family were once immigrants...

Sep 16, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
Yup, he speaks the real. But I don't see how you see it's funny? Because they're immigrants? If you ain't native american then you're family were once immigrants...
What is funny is that it's a new group of people who we're not quite used to seein' tossin' gang signs. It was the same thing when I was growin' up and seein' cambodians hittin' me up. Now niggas take'em seriously. I don't think it's funny that their kids are bangin'. The part about everyone being immigrants except for native americans, Black people should not be considered immigrants, since we built this country. If it wasn't for slave labor, the economy would not have existed and this would not be the richest country in the world. Slave labor even saved Europes economy also. Therefore, my people are not immigrants. We did not migrate, we were stolen!

Sep 16, 2003
Ganguz Kahn said:
fucc the "skinnies" !!!!!
I can't believe you just said some racist shit like that. Especially quotin' some racist shit from a movie. People are always lookin' for a scapegoat and I guess Somolians are the newest group over here, so they fit the bill.

complex said:
What is funny is that it's a new group of people who we're not quite used to seein' tossin' gang signs. It was the same thing when I was growin' up and seein' cambodians hittin' me up. Now niggas take'em seriously. I don't think it's funny that their kids are bangin'. The part about everyone being immigrants except for native americans, Black people should not be considered immigrants, since we built this country. If it wasn't for slave labor, the economy would not have existed and this would not be the richest country in the world. Slave labor even saved Europes economy also. Therefore, my people are not immigrants. We did not migrate, we were stolen!

REAL shyt!

Apr 1, 2002
complex said:
Damn, I'm bout to transfer to SDSU and I didn't even know Cambodians lived there. I'm Cambodian myself, except I was born and raised in the bay area.

Sep 16, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
Damn, I'm bout to transfer to SDSU and I didn't even know Cambodians lived there. I'm Cambodian myself, except I was born and raised in the bay area.
That's cool, I graduated from SDSU back in 2001. Peace.

Apr 6, 2004
Yeag i'm about 2 go 2 SDSU 2. But i don't really give a fuck whos out there as long as they cool peoples.
I can't stand hataz of any background, but if U's cool people then whatever.
i just like 2 party N bullshit.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I Stay Right Here In Lil Somalia By University And 54th... The Only Mali Gangs I Heardve Out Here, Is Ruff Tuff Somalians RTS, And Holy Blood Gang HBG...LMAO, I Dont Take Them Niggas Serious Though.. Maybe When They Get Connected ANd Start Gettin Some Heat, Ill Take Em More Serious.. They Sets Aint Really Sets To Me, They Aint Makin No Major Moves, ANd They Be Gettin In Fights At Colina Park, With Sticks And Rocks.. That Samoanigga Young Sau

SamoanDagorilla said:
I Stay Right Here In Lil Somalia By University And 54th... The Only Mali Gangs I Heardve Out Here, Is Ruff Tuff Somalians RTS, And Holy Blood Gang HBG...LMAO, I Dont Take Them Niggas Serious Though.. Maybe When They Get Connected ANd Start Gettin Some Heat, Ill Take Em More Serious.. They Sets Aint Really Sets To Me, They Aint Makin No Major Moves, ANd They Be Gettin In Fights At Colina Park, With Sticks And Rocks.. That Samoanigga Young Sau
^^^^^^^
LMAO@This Nigga
U Also Forgot Samolians have aids, spit darts, and charcoal dust magic.. That Macahoenigga Lil MacnificO