Socom: Confrontation BETA starts today.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
so far i am greatly impressed, i wasnt a socom fan cuz i never had high speed internet but now im hooked....

Yeah...this shit is addicting as hell. They got the strategy part down. There's lots of cover for some nice gun battles. and it's not a 1 shot kill either. Just wait till they lace this bitch up. I try to play in 32 player rooms as much as I can. More action going on. I'll be on until the beta is over. Still 3 weeks left to enjoy it.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
thanks dober. i dunno dont think i really like the sound of it i prefer COD4's system but i guess i'll have to wait and play it and see

Nov 16, 2004
I don't get it, isn't this game suppose to be the next biggest game? Yet, I haven't seen one TV commercial nor is it talked about much here. It's out tomorrow, I'm gonna pick me up a copy w/ the sony bluetooth.

Jan 18, 2006
Im not feeling the Beta at all and im a socom fanatic but i think i got use to playing call of duty to much. I seen plenty of commercials for this shit

Nov 16, 2004
Im not feeling the Beta at all and im a socom fanatic but i think i got use to playing call of duty to much. I seen plenty of commercials for this shit
Oh, maybe because I've been too busy playing COD4 than watching TV haha. You don't think this'll be better than COD4? I think I might have to wait for the reviews to come out.

Apr 25, 2002
socom:confrontation murks cod4...cod4 was cool, but real talk that shit is for noobs compared to socom. it actually takes skill to shoot in socom! erybody in cod4 was usin lightmachine guns wit red dot and it took no skill to kill wit that shit. don't get me wrong cod4 was dope for a minute, but you can't compare it to socom. matter of fact you can't compare any shooter to socom, cuz if you good at socom you'll own mufuckas in any other shooter out.

Jan 18, 2006
your right it does take more skill but the realism is not nearly as good and the graphics are way better in cod. Trust me i played socom 3 more then the average socom player but i aint feeling this one, i liked the vehicles and i liked the gameplay in socom 3.