Socom: Confrontation BETA starts today.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you are the first person I ever met that actually liked socom 3

I am a huge socom fan but based on what I played in the beta I won't be buying this game,mainly due to the inconsistancy of my playstation network. Would probably buy if it was released on 360.

Apr 25, 2002
your right it does take more skill but the realism is not nearly as good and the graphics are way better in cod. Trust me i played socom 3 more then the average socom player but i aint feeling this one, i liked the vehicles and i liked the gameplay in socom 3.
i actually didnt like socom 3...maps were too big and everybody camped. i didn't even fuck with the socom that came out after that. i'm on confrontation right now game is runnin good, but to me not 100% yet. come fuck wit me if yall on it JayReezy is my psn.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i played it earlier at my homies but cant play it at my house the server is fucked up took like a dam hour after all the updates and installing to play but hopefully they fix the servers soon but i guess its time for blitz now

Sep 28, 2002
i was about to buy it cuz of all the hype and the bundled in bluetooth but now im glad i didnt... i play the beta (thanks Dober) but i kept getting DCed cuz i have nat3 and i cant seem to get my setting to NAT2 (i think it has to do that its a gateway... which is essentially a modem plus wireless router in one)

May 1, 2003
Yeah, there's just too many good reliable games coming out very soon to be putting up with this. I'll be back on the 360 when Gears2 drops for quite a while.