SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
ok groupie.....it takes 1 minute to make a new name u simple fuck

my worst weed kills ur best shit too hoe
ive never pretended to be your homie ya bitch matter of fact i specifically remember you being hella salty ranting n crying cuz the brehs dont like u. ive already given u too much attention stop quoting me ya bitch. u smokin bootleg genetics watered down ima connaseur smoke ur paycheck in one joint

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Incisions stays getting clowned. I really don't understand why he still likes coming around here...
Face-Me @Face-Me you have zero fans around here, not only that but people on here don't even like you as a regular poster let alone a shitty musician. Give it up dude

Feb 19, 2015
ive never pretended to be your homie ya bitch matter of fact i specifically remember you being hella salty ranting n crying cuz the brehs dont like u. ive already given u too much attention stop quoting me ya bitch. u smokin bootleg genetics watered down ima connaseur smoke ur paycheck in one joint
lol ok retard

May 14, 2002
Am I the only one who finds it ironic that one dude never had any friends ever and the other dude could only call other people "friends" because they wanted time in with his mom and sister.
You'd think with so much common ground they'd be natural allies or something, instead they are here fighting for scraps lol