SO YALL NOT GONE LIFT THE BAN ON MY CUZZBROTHER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
Dude incisions the black guys at the beginning of lamb live at joe Budden Los globos were really good and warmed up the crowd great. Then you came out with some gay shit lol.
im glad u at least like their shit tho, cuz the new lamb project droppin soon n its guna have the entire lambfam, bars on bars wit slaps galore. im willin to bet good money that if u werent on my nuts n u jus heard it randomly ud love it.. at the very least there will be a few tracks that u fux wit.

Feb 19, 2015
real shit tho, its funny that the guy who spends more time than any1 on the siccness + replies to anything on this forum within seconds after it gets posted questions some1 bout their employment status

Nov 18, 2010
Mar 21, 2009
im glad u at least like their shit tho, cuz the new lamb project droppin soon n its guna have the entire lambfam, bars on bars wit slaps galore. im willin to bet good money that if u werent on my nuts n u jus heard it randomly ud love it.. at the very least there will be a few tracks that u fux wit.
won't the first dudes were good but cmon man. you're gimmick shit is lame and i'm kinda racist when it comes to rap music so you pretty much already lost and then with the devil voice and the white g unit guy with a lisp get the fuck outta here gurantee i don't like gay shit.

Feb 19, 2015
won't the first dudes were good but cmon man. you're gimmick shit is lame and i'm kinda racist when it comes to rap music so you pretty much already lost and then with the devil voice and the white g unit guy with a lisp get the fuck outta here gurantee i don't like gay shit.
at the end of the day, u can either flow or u cant....and me? i got that. check me out when it drops.....or dont. all good either way.