So whats up with lynch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2006
HELL NIGGAZ SHOULD REALIZE THAT IF PAC WAS STILL HERE HE WOULD STILL BE PUTTIN OUT ALBUMS, LYNCH IS STILL HERE AND AINT DOIN SHIT,MAYBE HE SHOULD GET BACK WITHTHAT BUSTERS ASS NIGGA THAT JACKED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Sep 12, 2006
HELL WHAT ABOUT A BLOCC MOVEMENT 2 ? IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE C -BO IS DOWN THA DO THE ALBUM BUT LYNCH IS BULLSHITTIN AND HOTBOXIN SHERM IN A PAPERCASKET

Sep 12, 2006
NIGGA IM HOT AND IM TALKIN SHIT ,LYNCH SHOULD COME BACK THA DAYGO AND DO A ALBUM WITH BIG JUNE BLOOD HE DID IT BEFORE WHY NOT AGAIN ? YOU KNOW WHY HE WON'T DO IT HE'S BULLSHTTIN

Sep 12, 2006
FUCKIN BULLSHIT MADE MUZICC, BECAUSE DEM NIGGAZ IZ BULLSHITTIN BOUT THEY BUSINESS,AND THE SHIT IZ A DAM SHAME ,FAKE G U NOT NIGGAS MAKIN FAKE GANGSTA MURDER MUZICC AND NIGGAZ LIKE LYNCH AND HIS SET AINT DOIN SHIT BOUT IT , I GIVE YUK AND C BO THEY RESPECT CAUSE THEY THEY BANGIN THEY COAST LIKE THEY SHOULD , ALL THAT SHIT IS SQUASHED NOW BUT WHEN IT WAS ON THEY WAS REPPIN FOR THE SET LIKE GANGSTA IZ POSE TO NIGGA BLOOD OR CRIP I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
butcher maybe you need to shut the fuck up and stop complainin bout shit. how does that grab ya? and while your at it delete your worthless fuckin posts and make 1 good one.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
From an interview with Snoop Doog:

Dubcnn: I saw the Brotha Lynch Hung track came out on the mixtape, cause I wanted to ask you about that too, “Territory”?

Yeah, that’s my nigga! I just love Brotha Lynch Hung, I’m a fan of his! I just wanted to get on a record with him so people could know he’s still around and that I fuck with him. They got him on the Dogg Pound album too, Daz and Kurupt did something with him, so we’re just trying to keep him out there. He’s one of those artists that I would like go get a deal for and be like “You know what nigga? I’ma put your album out through bla bla bla”. I’m probably gonna find him something. So Brotha Lynch, this is Snoop Dogg nigga! If you out there, reach out to me so I can go and do your album cuzz, you need to be out there! We can do it independent, fuck it!

Sep 28, 2002
Mike Manson said:
From an interview with Snoop Doog:

Dubcnn: I saw the Brotha Lynch Hung track came out on the mixtape, cause I wanted to ask you about that too, “Territory”?

Yeah, that’s my nigga! I just love Brotha Lynch Hung, I’m a fan of his! I just wanted to get on a record with him so people could know he’s still around and that I fuck with him. They got him on the Dogg Pound album too, Daz and Kurupt did something with him, so we’re just trying to keep him out there. He’s one of those artists that I would like go get a deal for and be like “You know what nigga? I’ma put your album out through bla bla bla”. I’m probably gonna find him something. So Brotha Lynch, this is Snoop Dogg nigga! If you out there, reach out to me so I can go and do your album cuzz, you need to be out there! We can do it independent, fuck it!
damn, if that shit is true. thats all good from Lynch.