So whats up with lynch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2006
Madesicc goes down, This forum aint even poppn, Then u don`t ever get any news about ya boi i know times are tuff with the label and all but let ya fans know whats up we the ones spendn the money on the records. 100

Sep 28, 2002
i wish someone from siccmade/madesicc could stop by this forum and give us an update at least once a year. is that too much to ask? anyways im still waiting on some new lynch.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
yea someone from siccmade needs to give a little info here n there cuz they got hella albums that are "suspost" to drop but no dates....
bite the bullet mixtape, dinner and a movie, the fix, plague 2, phonk beta - dark album, cos - the whole truth, siccmadehouse comp, etc...

Aug 16, 2003
Last I heard they just changed the name from Siccmade to Madesicc....thats all I know for sure. Rumor has it that they might be hooking up w/ Strange music but thats just the Rumor. As far as some of the artists...Loki just droped the diss tape on Ja Rule and lynch is just chillin it seems like.

Who knows what is going on w/ thoes guys...

Holla

Dec 10, 2005
Who cares ^^ Im not saying it in that stupid iggnorant sense^^ But who cares... Its not like its an obligation of their to come on here and tell us whats going with their shit.. Its gonna fucking come out when the shit comes out.. Its gonna be lynch and its gonna be fucking SICC... so just wait... All complainin does is make you look stupid..

Feb 2, 2006
maybe kevin is workin on some shit like loaded pt 2 lol
i got a myspace message from him sayin the phonk beta cd is out
farienheit vol 3 is out as well according to the message

Sep 12, 2006
LYNCH AINT DOIN SHIT BUT WOLFIN BOUT SHIT HE AINT GON NEVER DO MAN SHIT AINT , GOT NO NEW ALBUM HIS LABEL GOT NO NEW ALBUMS FROM HIS OTHER PEOPLE AINT OUT IN MURDER DOG FUCK MAN, IM TIRED OF WAITIN MAN, I DON'T WANN HEAR THE LAME EXCUSE OF COURT ISSUES AND SHIT LIKE THAT COME ON WITH IT OR STOP FUCKIN BULLSHITTIN I MEAN HE GOT HEATED PEOPLE ON HIS LABEL C O S ONE OF THEM,BUT FUCK C O S SHOULD GO GET SIGNED WITH SOMEONE WHO GONNA GET HIM OUT THERE LYNCH IS BULLSHITTIN AND I PUT THIS SHIT ON MY BLOCK BLOOD IF HE DROPS ANYTHING NEW IT AINT GONNE BE SHIT BUT JUST MORE SEASON OF THE SICKNESS WITH MORE SAME SOUNDING BEATS , THEM FAKEMADE NIGGAZ IS MAKIN SAC LOOK BAD