So whats Next?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
label has to keep to its original artists not add more who will lower the labels standards..and stop adding gangsta rappers..i dont look for gangsta shyt on strange i look elsewhere for that..keep it original! unique!

i hope they aint dropped prozak i find his work entertaining.. be a big let down if they did

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Me personally, I'd like for Tech and Krizz to get really real with Kabosh. Work on constructing that, and do those overseas shows in the process.

Beyond that, let Lynch's, Kutt's and Cognito's joints drop and pop. Anything directly from tech, let that drop after everyone else's stuff drop and get a little shine. From there, keep it moving with Strictly Strange 2010. Establish the label as a whole next year.

May 7, 2008
and if cog and lynch cds flop(im guessing they will) remove them from the label and pretend it never happened and just stick with the original SM members

Sep 28, 2006
Well I really hope that strange pushes Lynch. I mean his greatest cd was put out in 1995 which alot of people enjoyed and by now most likely think lynch is dead or locked up some where.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
and if cog and lynch cds flop(im guessing they will) remove them from the label and pretend it never happened and just stick with the original SM members

haha... lynch flopping thats almost comical.

im pretty sure strange has more than a record deal with lynch considering DAAM is 1 of a 3 part cd story being told.

also i think there will be a lynch and tech collabo album coming after kaliko's album.. possibly an RDV album and dare i say another big scoob solo

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
i as well enjoy the 816 boyz thing which makzilla confirmed there will be a cd he also was telling me about some web show him a kali r putting together. Also when i talked to scoob he said he was going to get to work with the rest of rdv to get the album started and from what i read in murder dog his solo was to see what response the strange community would give to rdv. so most likely the rdv cd will be on strange. but on the note of strange releases confirmed im mostly interested in raw and unkutt and DAAM. i haven't fully decided on cognito.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The show Mak and Kaliko are working on is called "What It Iz", and you can find a semi plug in the spelling bee skit on Sickology.

And Scoob was in the studio today with Txx Will according to a Facebook status he posted.

Cognito's also in KC probably doing studio time.

He's also trying to get a hold of Lejo.

Oct 6, 2008
The show Mak and Kaliko are working on is called "What It Iz", and you can find a semi plug in the spelling bee skit on Sickology.

And Scoob was in the studio today with Txx Will according to a Facebook status he posted.

Cognito's also in KC probably doing studio time.

He's also trying to get a hold of Lejo.
Cog is trying to get a hold of Lejo?

Wow, that would be ill.

Do you know what's up with D-Loc and Dalima?

Will they be on any more Strange releases?