So whats Next?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
What does everyone think is next for tech n9ne? I know we got a kutt and krizz cd coming out but I wanna know whats next for tech. I like being excited for a tech release and now its kinda nothing to be excited for right now. I mean I was fucking stoked for K.O.D and for Killer and now its like we just gotta wait for what ever it kinda sucks. Don't get me wrong I am stoked for the Kutt And Krizz stuff but techs stuff is so much more hyped then anything else on strange.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I've got money on a Collabos album in the back six of next year. As for Kutty, any chance we'll see some production from you on there, Freix?

Sep 28, 2006
I am some what excited for lynch I just feel like I will be let down by it. I mean strange has put out some great music over the past 2 years but if they just put out lynch's cd and then that's the end of it then that's kinda lame.

Apr 8, 2006
No I dont think it'll be the end after the Lynch release.

Tech is connected over on the West 2 with the Regime n really whoever he wanna fuck with these days anywhere...Yukmouth look like he could do sumthin..YOUNG DROOP is a good candidate 4 Strange. (hint hint)
Techs flame isn't dwindling his flame is still growing.
Im sure that after the success the DAAM album will recieve there will be several other releases from Lynch on Strange.
Thing with Tech is he got the will 2 give the people what they want...im sure he reads this board n I know Travis n other major playaz read this board.
I'm not sayin the Siccness is the people but the core of fans who know what the people want are here, and you can make good decisions based off majority in numbers.

As long as they continue 2 please the fans I dont see them dying out like everyone else has...atleast not 4 a long time.
I dont think Strange will have the circumstances of fallin off simply because they got real talent,shit aint just a fad and they got straight people runnin the show not greedy scandelous snakes.
Even if Strange does make it 2 the big time shit aint like 50 cent or Jay-Z with big machines pushin half ass talent.
I think Strange will be a major player 4 a long time.

Nov 15, 2007
tech doesnt need to release another album for a year if thats what he wants... he just droped kod a month ago... easy folks, im still playing this album non-stop its one of my favorite albums...

i want to hear some new strange releases... the label is heavy, im fiending for some new kutt and cant wait for that new BLH... if tech is ganna release anything i wouldnt mind him doing another callabo album like MLK... or kabosh.

Apr 8, 2006
And than say if Strange brached out through Lynch than you got a Legion of QUALITY 2 come thru the gate...I could see Strange makin an album with CBO,XRaided,T-Nutty,G-Macc,Luni SavSicc,Bleezo thats if Lynch dont capitilize on that opritunity 1st.
IMO i'd be foolish anyway you look at it 2 blind eye all that talent with a large pre fanbase already n than sign acts like Prozak,Kabosh ect.

Sep 28, 2006
I don't really want another cd from tech right away I just wish we knew which way he is headed. I mean we know there is a kutt and krizz cd coming just wondering what's next for the top dog of strange music. Also wtf is up with prozak? He had to be one of the best act's strange has had other then tech selling cd's talking to the fans and putting on a good show. I really hope strange didn't let him get away.

Jun 29, 2008
Due to the quality of K.O.D. i've gone back and looked at his albums for tracks i've missed...Hopefully DAAM and Raw & Unkutt are great albums.

Jan 16, 2007
im waiting on lynch and kutt.....then maybe a collabs album maybe around september, and hopefully krizz and then tech in 2011???? i dont know i think tech should drop a mixtape with all the songs left off of shit....

i also think itd be dope if kutt, tech, and krizz were all on one cd as a group sorta speak (and no not that 816 boyz type of songs but serious shit) thatd be dope to have all on every song of a cd......hell what about kabosh?

Aug 31, 2005
i also think itd be dope if kutt, tech, and krizz were all on one cd as a group sorta speak (and no not that 816 boyz type of songs but serious shit) thatd be dope to have all on every song of a cd......hell what about kabosh?
I remember when people started making up shit about this happening and being called "The Pinnacle" because of a line off of Too Much

Nov 14, 2002
Unless it's Kutt or Kabosh, I'm not really waitin' for much from Strange. Curious to hear this Cognito shit, but not expecting anything earth shattering.