So the white cop pulled my boy over on his trip from AZ to Cali and took his DL's..??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
cops can technically do whatever the fuck they want, and in court if you got priors its your word against an officer of the laws

my last arrest came down to an illegal search and the cops just lied the entire time plus on paperwork

and black cops are the worst, if i see a black cop i really know im getting fucked, they dont wanna appear soft to their own race in front of their peers

younger rookie white cops and females >>>> any other cops

the authority are programmed to manipulate you and in most case scenarios know how to play mind games to make one confess that's their occupation, they also assume you do not know the laws, and it's true the majority of the population are frightened to make an attempt to defend themselves in those critical situations.

i suggest you get on their level, gain that wisdom to defend yourself verbally, in the end they are human just like us.

Jul 12, 2002
Maybe your boy's license is suspended for something minor and the cop either didn't communicate that very well or your friend conveniently left that out of the story. The cop might not have wanted to deal with the hassle of arresting and booking him for that so instead he took the license and sent it back to the DMV and let him go.

I'm only guessing this based off the fact that your friend's story sounds like some shit I'd say to cover up the fact that I was driving on a suspended license lol.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Your boy should file identity theft & say he was never in California.
lmao....imagine if they just pulled up his facebook profile during his appeal and bam....its a wrap...check in's, pictures, time stamps and dates, gps...

but on the real,facebook.. its owned by the CIA you know...the illuminati are watching, you need to pay attention.
i think your boy was targeted by the government, they are going to erase his identity, all his credit cards will be declined and when he goes to get his license there will not be one on file...they will say his SSN belongs to an 11 year old child that died 11 years ago,on November 11th @ 11:11pm.

i would tell him to go dark immediately

Dec 4, 2006
The way I see it...

cops that are assholes are the same cops that are having problems at home...so they bring that shit to their job and take it out on us..the citizens..

I've met some cool cops and some straight asshole cops...but like radiostation said, I've learned to boost up their ego and it does works..