So She's From Pleasanton? LOL Is this foreal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Kreashawn just got nominated for best new artist on MTV music video awards. Tyler the Creator won. She was also in a comedy skit with Kevin Hart on there. TBIB!

Oct 27, 2008
vanilla ice got exposed when street cred was more important in rap. hella rappers been exposed on the net & still put out hits these days. plus, nobody's out there thinkin kreayshawn's some kinda gangster or whatever. even if she isnt from oakland, how does that hurt her??

excellent thread, i must say.

May 5, 2005
vanilla ice got exposed when street cred was more important in rap. hella rappers been exposed on the net & still put out hits these days. plus, nobody's out there thinkin kreayshawn's some kinda gangster or whatever. even if she isnt from oakland, how does that hurt her??

excellent thread, i must say.
Yeah,I really don't care but it's funny discussing this whore. She does rap about selling dope though which I find funny. Also I saw that MTV show when I was 17 and this bitch has nothing but white friends and the token black hanging out with her. From her interviews she talked about being the only white girl around. Riiiiight.