So She's From Pleasanton? LOL Is this foreal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2005
omg!!! since when duz a rapper rap about shit that aint 100% real ....i can not believe this!
...this shit is an outrage
It ain't even just about that. But wasn't this the reason Vanilla Ice was ripped to shreds? Because he claimed he was from the hood in Miami but really a suburban texas kid. Now this shit all of a sudden is nothing. The game is all fucked up. Niggas are bitchmade co signing this shit.

Dec 18, 2010
Ive known her since she was 16 and shes lived in oakland since then.she lived right next to the fruitvale bart station for a few years and then moved to la.her grandpa who she lived with still lives there.

Apr 25, 2002
But wasn't this the reason Vanilla Ice was ripped to shreds? Because he claimed he was from the hood in Miami but really a suburban texas kid. Now this shit all of a sudden is nothing.
i dont think most people over 30 gave or give a fuck if the ice man was or was not from where he said. there was people hating back then before it was a trend and a cool word to throw at someone. music is entertainment. it always was and it always will be. i think its even classified as such in retail. why is that so hard for people to understand. recommend one song to me that isnt entertainment. why do ya'll take it that serious. if its getting you mad than it defeats the whole purpose of its entertainment value, there for just leave it alone breh.

May 5, 2005
i dont think most people over 30 gave or give a fuck if the ice man was or was not from where he said. there was people hating back then before it was a trend and a cool word to throw at someone. music is entertainment. it always was and it always will be. i think its even classified as such in retail. why is that so hard for people to understand. recommend one song to me that isnt entertainment. why do ya'll take it that serious. if its getting you mad than it defeats the whole purpose of its entertainment value, there for just leave it alone breh.
You must have forgot how many people clowned him after the truth came out.