So is the Sicc just gonna keep ignoring the fact....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Another one...

Now let me explain this: I was a top model during the 70s, a period when drugs flowed at parties and photo shoots like bottled water at a health spa. I’d had my fun and experimented with my fair share of mood enhancers. I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged—and drugged good.

My head became woozy, my speech became slurred, and the room began to spin nonstop. Cosby motioned for me to come over to him as though we were really about to act out the scene. He put his hands around my waist, and I managed to put my hand on his shoulder in order to steady myself.

As I felt my body go completely limp, my brain switched into automatic-survival mode. That meant making sure Cosby understood that I knew exactly what was happening at that very moment.

“You are a motherfucker aren’t you?”
Full Story: Bill Cosby Drugged Me. This Is My Story.

Edit: To be clear, she says she was drugged, but not raped.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Interesting how societal public opinion condemns a man with zero evidence, 30 to 40 years after the fact, yet self-admitted child molesters like Lena Dunham receive Golden Globe nominations and escape being chastised.
Cosby was first accused in 2002.

• 2002: The Presidential Medal of Freedom for his contributions to television

• 2002: The scholar Molefi Kete Asante included him in his book The 100 Greatest African Americans.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Haverford College, May 2002.

• 2003: The Bob Hope Humanitarian Award

• Honorary Doctorate from West Chester University of Pennsylvania during the 2003 graduation ceremony.

• Honorary Degree in 2003 presented by President William Harjo LoneFight from the Sisseton Wahpeton College on the Lake Traverse Reservation for his contributions to minority education.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Yale University, May 26, 2003.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Baylor University, September 4, 2003, at the "Spirit Rally" for the Baylor and Central Texas communities.

• 2005: In a British poll to find the Comedian's Comedian, he was voted among the top-50 comedy acts ever by fellow comedians and comedy insiders

• Honorary Doctor of Music degree from Berklee College of Music, May 8, 2004.[84] Cosby was also the host of the school's 60th Anniversary Concert in January 2006.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Carnegie Mellon University, May 20, 2007; he was also the keynote speaker for the commencement ceremony.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, December 5, 2008.

• 2010: Received the Lone Sailor Award by the United States Navy Memorial

• 2009: Presented with the 12th annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor

• 2011: Made an honorary Chief Petty Officer (Hospital Corpsman) in the United States Navy (The Navy revoked this award on December 4, 2014.)

• Honorary Doctor of Letters degree from Marquette University, May 19, 2013.

• Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from Boston University, May 18, 2014

There are tons of articles chastising Lena Dunham for multiple reasons (molesting her sister as you mention, but also for backpedaling on rape accusations that she's removing from future editions of her book,) it's just not as big a deal because she's nowhere near the level of celebrity of Bill Cosby.

May 9, 2002
Lena was 7 when she "molested" her sister. TIFWIW, but thats not "molesting" IMHO. And i agree with the articles...the boundaries werent set very well by the parents. Nothing wrong with being liberal and open about things, but you need to know when personal space is off limits.