So is the Sicc just gonna keep ignoring the fact....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Quick question...how many of you would let your young daughter work for Bill Cosby and how many of you would let your son spend the night with Michael Jackson???

Guilty to prove innocent I'm with it but from what we know what would y'all do???

And this question is more for the people that believe these hoes is lying...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Quick question...how many of you would let your young daughter work for Bill Cosby and how many of you would let your son spend the night with Michael Jackson???

Guilty to prove innocent I'm with it but from what we know what would y'all do???

i would. id teach my kid to whip a muthafuckas ass or atleast fight back physically, at the first sign of sexual molestation/touching.

and if that particular person fought a little kid back, id destroy that muthafucka

nowadayas we got hella technology, my kid would be on facetime.

Last edited:

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/law-order-svu-actress-michelle-hurd-accuses-bill-232500878.html

Bill Cosby paid off women says ex-NBC employee - NY Daily News
Veteran NBC employee Frank Scotti says he helped Bill Cosby deliver thousands of dollars to eight different women in 1989-90 - including Shawn Thompson, whose daughter Autumn Jackson claimed the actor was her dad. The ex-aide also tells the Daily News he stood guard whenever Cosby invited young models to his dressing room, which eventually led him to quitting after years on the job.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Read this on another board and thought it was an excerpt from an Onion article but nope...

“He’d include as a request, before he arrived, that the young girls, interns and assistants, all had to gather around in the green room backstage and sit down and watch him eat curry,” our stunned source explains. “No one would say anything, and he would sit silently eating and make us watch and want us to watch.”
CBS women had to curry Cosby's favor - NY Daily News

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

Nope.

I understand allegations can be simply that, allegations.

...but when you got droves & droves of women coming out & speaking up, & you got men who are like "Ya, Bill's a perv" & you got Bill himself telling jokes about raping women, IDGAF breh you're guilty in my eyes & always will be no matter if some judge & jury (which I do not believe in anyways) convicts you.

I already convicted you in my mind now go fuck off you aint no kin to me, touch my kid & catch a cold steel voyager to the sternum.

Nov 24, 2014
^dude - im sure you think Mike Jackson didn't touch kids either.

...but when you got droves & droves of women coming out & speaking up, & you got men who are like "Ya, Bill's a perv" & you got Bill himself telling jokes about raping women, IDGAF breh you're guilty in my eyes & always will be no matter if some judge & jury (which I do not believe in anyways) convicts you.

I already convicted you in my mind now go fuck off you aint no kin to me, touch my kid & catch a cold steel voyager to the sternum.
My thoughts exactly.