So... If Everready does it for Tech...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
i just hope that the old fan base does not turn on him once he blows up, as tends to happen with other artists. Some slight things will have to give in order for him to go mainstream, and the old fans are going to resent it when it happens

Mar 9, 2006
Tech deserve to blow up it's about damn time he does.I hope tech gets all the money he can.I know what dude is saying the last two Twista Album's were made for MTV and they suck ass.Thats why the best shit is not on BET MTV.The real King of Memphis Playa Fly new album Mafia All Day out soon

Dec 5, 2005
bimmerlohver said:
All i know he should drop more music with the yay area.... Already done dope shit like Yuk... Now time to mix it up more with e-40, keek, Fab.. All them cats, YEEEEE

Tech could do shit like that.. but to a certain level ya know? he isnt gonna be on a track and be like "YEE YEE YEEEEEEEEE!"

Sep 29, 2005
Tech will never blow up to the level that you's expect/want..

His music does not relate enough across the broader spectrum nor does the way he expresses it. His style is just not catchy enough to be played over and over on the radio to an audience who does not care about "skills"... People cant sing along to a tech n9ne song and thats what it comes down to when were talking about mainstream... The tech/wayne track will get play but it will go as quick as it came until the next "big" feature...