So... If Everready does it for Tech...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
And the whole world gets on this shit, everyone bumpin' it from MTV, BET all the Radio stations in rotation and then Tech's second single drops to keep the wave moving...

Does this mean that Tech may drop another album by next year with more industry features to satisfy the fanbase... Most artists are doing it a year after their albums drop, it gets played out and then another album drops the following year. Could this be???

I wonder if Tech would be willing to remix "Bout ta Bubble" with some industry cats. It'd be rawwwww....

Oh yeah, yall aint heard it yet. Haaaaa!

What yall think about this???

Jul 4, 2005
4 real im not against a lot of mainstream cats as long as their talented, id just hate 2 see tech all up on mtv doin the shoulda lean...

even at that id love 2 see tech use his fame to kinda overtake traditional mainstream. not sayin not 2 collaborate with the worthy ones like em, twista, maybe use a triple six mafia beat or 2...but he should collaborate with all of his favorite rappers to maybe get them on the map, and get rid of these one hit wonders, and get the rappers who truly deserve their fortune and fame...

i dunno, thats kinda far out, but it would be fuckin dope...

Jun 23, 2003
Fuck TECHS FANBASE. Us OG fans are the only ones that will be able to cope with him bubblin. These juggahoes will say he turned on them cause they are fags. lol

Jan 26, 2006
personally, I think Tech's brain is active with just has way too many fucking ideas for him to be "pigeon holed in to some poppy sensation that [got him] rotation at rock N roll stations" <cough> <cough>

He'll dictate the direction of his music whether they want it or not. I could just see Tech doin some semi-industry music and then reverting back though. (as cyrus say) Gettin money and then takin that to even other level.

Ehhh, either way it will work out I think.

May 30, 2006
azryda420 said:
Fuck TECHS FANBASE. Us OG fans are the only ones that will be able to cope with him bubblin. These juggahoes will say he turned on them cause they are fags. lol

Us OG fans
LOL

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
wait how do u know if the person is an og fan, if their join date is in 02 03 or 04, cuz i know i was into tech back in like 01, i might not be real real og but i think thats a long enough time, personally i will like him no matter what, unless it is truly wak, but techs worst is a lil better than most of the mainstream people

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
long as Tech continues to do things his own way, i'll like him. he's a self-proclaimed "king," so no matter how big he could get mainstream, he should already have it in him to not do certain things just to make some quick records or get accepted by closed minded folk who let radio dictate what they like and dont like.

Dec 5, 2005
NO PLEASE.. lol.. Trust me.. the date you joined this forum doesn't make you a OG fan or not.. That's just the dumbest thing i've heard lol.