So Help Me God Vol 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
THNX 4 Yall Opinion Its Always Appreciated 1 LUV.
Oh and its not a pre order its a pre copy...

Brotha Lynch And COS Present The Suspition 2 Mixtape Coming Soon..Featuring A-Wax,Smigg Dirtee,P-Folks,Axis,Zagg,Fig Naytion,Lil Sicx,Crookwood,Tallcan G,Devious,8 Ball,Phonk Beta,Ballin Ass Dame,G Macc,Tre 8,Da Kat,...And More Stay Tuned...
Thats a nice line up COS, my question is when does this suspition 2 mixtape drop officially?

Mar 26, 2007
madesicc is done imo, they fucked them selfs, by fucking over they own fans, no one wants to pay to see ah lynch show when he too drunk and only does 2 songs, no one wants another mixtape with them rappin over borin radio beats.
especially when they dont mail out or drop what they keep promising, ect
i give it to cos tho for so help me god 1, that was tight, not the siccness album but the original.
but i dont see lynch dooin nothin no more, and if he did, it prolly wouldnt match what he had with lynch by inch, or any other album he did, cept for his mixtapes.
I gotta kinda agree with 2 dueces,......

Aug 7, 2002
made sicc aint doin it no more cos ya'll almost done lost ya fans we want dinner and a movie and yo shit to be dark and tight thats whats gonna get more and more fans

Sep 1, 2006
i won't ever pre-order anything from Madesicc ever again

I am STILL waiting on my COS Mixtape So Help Me God Vol. 1. Madesicc stole my $10 for that on October 23rd of 2006. [email protected] Receipt for your Payment to Madesicc Music - COS‏ 10/23/06 17 KB

I never recieved a thing. E-mailed this Don Rob Madesicc promotional cat countless times, and he said that he wouuld take care of it. NEVER GOT IT. This was back when the Madesicc.com forums were actually up and running and worth a damn. E-mailed COS, never got anything.

Then I saw the Coat Hanga Strangla Mixtape available...now call me stupid...but even after my experience with the COS mixtape...I went and pre-ordered Coat Hanga as well. I didn't feel like I had any other choice...since the only way that you can purchase these things are through Madesicc directly. So I go and pre-order it because I am a huge Lynch fan. [email protected] Receipt for Your Payment to [email protected]‏ 10/05/07 18 KB NEVER GOT IT.

So two Octobers in a row Madesicc has stolen $10 from me. 2006 and 2007. I'm out $20. Have no mixtapes. So do you really think that I'm going to do it again in 2008? Hell no. I love Lynch's muzicc more than anything but fucc all this bullsh!t. I really don't even want to hear a fuccing mixtape. I want Dinner and a Movie. THAT IS ALL I FUCCING WANT. MADESICC...STOP REALEASING FUCCING MIXTAPES...NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR YOU RAP OVER CRAPPY BEATS THAT ARE ALREADY OUT. WE WANT ORIGINAL LYNCH RIPGUT SH!T. IF YOU DON'T DROP DINNER AND MOVIE SOON...EVERYONE WILL GIVE UP ON YOU.

Sep 1, 2006
and then after I ordered my supposed "Coat Hanga" which has yet to exist I got this email...and all I have to say is....yeah....right. I will bet $1,000 that NONE of these release dates get met.

your order‏
Sent: Mon 10/08/07 1:27 PM
To: s*********@hotmail.com

Thanks, I have your order, thanks for your support,holloween is the release date Lynch Madesicc [email protected]/originalspydermannMadesiccMuzicc.com-----------.-------.---------,---------.--------
Dinner and a Movie (Coming Soon)
Brotha Lynch HungHood Ridaz Vol 1 - Oct 30th (Hung/Rip films)
The Whole truth - Oct 23rd, COS
Uthanizum 2, 2008
Spydermann, 2010 (Brotha Lynch hung and friends)
Coat Hanga Strangla, 2010 (Brotha lynch hung)
Gangrene, 2012 (Brotha lynch Hung)

May 11, 2002
^^^

Yeah, still waiting for my copy of Coathanga. Last thing I will ever order from Madesicc.

I have asked for my money back a few times......all I hear is....."Yeah, we are going to give it back".

Still no CD or Money.

I have bought all CD's in the past "So Help Me God Vol. 1" & "Snuff Tapes".

I never will buy any again........

May 30, 2006
Well, one month later...is it out???
For real though. And they wonder why people complaining. They get a kick out of this shit. They prolly think its funny.

Honestly I love mixtapes but(& this aint directed only @ Madesicc) I'm so tired of mothafuckas putting out mixtapes & promoting them like they real albums. I can give a lot of them East Coast cats props on the mixtapes cuz they just put the shit out w/o promoting it. Its just for promotion anyways so wtf is up with all these ads & othe bullshit. And its billion fuckin beats they could use. Download better beats for the mixtapes.

May 30, 2006
^^^

Yeah, still waiting for my copy of Coathanga. Last thing I will ever order from Madesicc.

I have asked for my money back a few times......all I hear is....."Yeah, we are going to give it back".

Still no CD or Money.

I have bought all CD's in the past "So Help Me God Vol. 1" & "Snuff Tapes".

I never will buy any again........
"Yeah we are gonna give you it back?" These fools sounds like bonefied fuckin crooks. I think one of ya'll should report them to better business bureau

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^^ word it's sad to say but I'm straight done with madesiccs bullshit excuses and sorry ass mixtapes *SMH* I mean I own every lynch cd up to suspicion and that's the last one I'll buy cuz it was halfway decent. They just need to get us a few new albums and we'd all be happy.....

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
So is this shit out or what? I haven't been on this board in ages, first time hearing about this, did it come out, the pre copies or whatever? And if somebody actually did recieve a copy, how is it? They don't even go on their own board otherwise I would've heard about this so called release.