So Help Me God Vol 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Ahhahahaha. I hope nobody pre-orders this.

Guess what, I am still waiting for my "Pre-Ordered" copy of Coathanga from last August.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
I think MadeSicc KNOWS they have lost the majority of their buzz, and they believe that putting out mixtapes can build up a buzz again...that's why they keep droppin these albums, then when they do subpar numbers, they think it's cause the buzz isn't strong enough...when in reality its that the QUALITY isn't strong enough...

I believe that the best thing that MadeSicc could do for themselves is up and drop Dinner out of nowhere, cause right now, if he was to even be advertising in magazines an shit, only (former?) fans would recognize who the fuck he is (from this comes the need to build a buzz)...and that's not the people they're trying to advertise to to hit big numbers (assuming our purchase is solidified out of loyalty)...for real, who's gonna be checkin for an upcoming album from an artist who's last cd dropped 5 years ago? And once again, the fans who are up on lynch know not to believe any release dates he puts forward since there's been 36 or so that they've not delivered on, so promo wouldn't do any good for us anyway...whereas dropping DAAM with no heads up or anything, we'd be suprised and shocked for having recieved it...and/or ready to spread the siccness once again...just my $.02...it made sence in my head...

DAAM NEXT TUESDAY

Feb 10, 2006
I think MadeSicc KNOWS they have lost the majority of their buzz, and they believe that putting out mixtapes can build up a buzz again...that's why they keep droppin these albums, then when they do subpar numbers, they think it's cause the buzz isn't strong enough...when in reality its that the QUALITY isn't strong enough...

I believe that the best thing that MadeSicc could do for themselves is up and drop Dinner out of nowhere, cause right now, if he was to even be advertising in magazines an shit, only (former?) fans would recognize who the fuck he is (from this comes the need to build a buzz)...and that's not the people they're trying to advertise to to hit big numbers (assuming our purchase is solidified out of loyalty)...for real, who's gonna be checkin for an upcoming album from an artist who's last cd dropped 5 years ago? And once again, the fans who are up on lynch know not to believe any release dates he puts forward since there's been 36 or so that they've not delivered on, so promo wouldn't do any good for us anyway...whereas dropping DAAM with no heads up or anything, we'd be suprised and shocked for having recieved it...and/or ready to spread the siccness once again...just my $.02...it made sence in my head...

DAAM NEXT TUESDAY

fully agree with this statment

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
madesicc is done imo, they fucked them selfs, by fucking over they own fans, no one wants to pay to see ah lynch show when he too drunk and only does 2 songs, no one wants another mixtape with them rappin over borin radio beats.
especially when they dont mail out or drop what they keep promising, ect
i give it to cos tho for so help me god 1, that was tight, not the siccness album but the original.
but i dont see lynch dooin nothin no more, and if he did, it prolly wouldnt match what he had with lynch by inch, or any other album he did, cept for his mixtapes.

May 30, 2006
Lynch need 2 fire the entire Madesicc roster except Phonk Beta but have him exclusively for production.

There's no rap talent over their but Lynch. Lynch can make good beats when he wants & so can Beta. All of these collabs with COS just don't go IMO. I know these are his homies & all but they are dead wieght as far as rapping.

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
THNX 4 Yall Opinion Its Always Appreciated 1 LUV.
Oh and its not a pre order its a pre copy...

Brotha Lynch And COS Present The Suspition 2 Mixtape Coming Soon..Featuring A-Wax,Smigg Dirtee,P-Folks,Axis,Zagg,Fig Naytion,Lil Sicx,Crookwood,Tallcan G,Devious,8 Ball,Phonk Beta,Ballin Ass Dame,G Macc,Tre 8,Da Kat,...And More Stay Tuned...