So guess what? Your not the biggest artist in the Northwest. Lil Flip is

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
it's just him giving respect since he filmed it in seattle but damn is that song super trash, i guess lil flip can't make a come back after all if this is what he's trying to put out, next to that kim kardashian song with the homo dance

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
I was at the video shoot he cool peeps we chopped it for about 6 hours during the shoot he just getting his money up front and getting the promotions keeping his name in our mouths.....we speakin on him right? Oh yeah High Powered is the lable that is making a few big moves for the Scene

Apr 7, 2004
I was at the video shoot he cool peeps we chopped it for about 6 hours during the shoot he just getting his money up front and getting the promotions keeping his name in our mouths.....we speakin on him right? Oh yeah High Powered is the lable that is making a few big moves for the Scene
I figured he got paid up front.... Everybody has there opinion on music... But one things for sure you can not hate on the next mans hustle

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
So do rapists. That don't mean shit. MILLIONS of people are morons like you are. So no wonder shitty artists sell music. The masses are morons needing to be entertained and distracted from life. That's why they listen to shit like Lil Flip.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
You really...really don't want to start down this path. Suffice to say, the artists you vocally support the most on these forums, and the material they produce.....nowhere comes close to matching your level of education, career advancement and potential, register of English language usage, or any of about 1000 other indicators.

I know you really get a kick out of being smug and condescending--and then when someone throws it back at you, talking about knowing real Seattle Street Niggaz.....but if you'd take 20 seconds to really play the role of the 40-something you portend to be most of the time, you'd realize how daft you sound. And yes, that's portend, not pretend.

Long story short, I don't post on here much--but the one thing that continually gets my goat is people like you being hypocritical, talking down on artists for not making "good" music, talking down on casual listeners for supporting them, when the artists you support (and the topics they speak on) are no different. Besides, if your favorite artists' choices were: 1) make a million dollars today by selling-out, or 2) spend the next 30 years making 30k a year, working full-time, and barely getting by.....you know what choice 99.9% of them would make. And that other 1% is a fucking moron.

Selling out all the way.
Doing a better job of selling out than most.
Only selling out a little bit, but mostly keeping it real.

It's all the same thing.

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
hrmm..

i could take the money, but i would be doing nothing for music in a positive way.

so if artists obviously dont give a shit about the music they are ruining, its a beautiful thing. to any one who grew up with and appreciates hip hop/ rap.. how the fuck are we supposed to care about the capitalism involved in music..

i have a job that pays my bills.. and hella people bump my shit.. we dont all need to sell out.