So guess what? Your not the biggest artist in the Northwest. Lil Flip is

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lol i was gonna comment on that flamin ass chain... but opted out

i cant support rap that aint about SHIT.. money, money, expensive money money..

what happened to how i keep from goin unda, huh huh hu huuhh.. not just this video, i think ALL this type shit looks rediculous.. Gucci cologne? these fools get theyre toes painted when they get they press ons? hate hate hate!

just outta hand with a case of stupid!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No, LIL FLIP IS THE GAYEST RAPPER IN THE NW. Big maybe as in fan base....but who gives a shit...unless he brings some good shit to the table for the rest of the NW. Otherwise he's just gonna FUCK IT UP for everyone else.

yall crazy lil flip dope
get the fuck out of here lol

you're half fuckin retarded so your opinion is void you cupcake makin fag. go back to putting out those dope ass mixtapes of yours in chicago. ya fuckin homo.

by the way, the name is I AM. The letter "I" and "AM."

Not the number 1, as in ONE. Ya old shit can.

May 4, 2002

not a bad video....lots of women thats always good eye candy. The album was not too bad either few good cuts on there. John Silvia only did a few cuts on this album, had quite a few other producers this go around.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lil flip be doing his thing
So do rapists. That don't mean shit. MILLIONS of people are morons like you are. So no wonder shitty artists sell music. The masses are morons needing to be entertained and distracted from life. That's why they listen to shit like Lil Flip.

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.