SO BEFORE THE GAME STARTS...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
I hate the Cowgirls have since I was little. But that's how it is between 49ER Fan's and Cowgirl Fan's. One of our biggest Rivals since the 70's. Go Skins.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
stupid ass question!!!! This whole site is biased as fuck lmao. c'mon man everyone knew the Chree types were gonna talk shit on the DBoyz, but here is what I think

FUCK THE RAIDERS AND THE FUCK THE RAIDER FANS
FUCK THE NINERS- FUCK THE FANS (yyeeahhh, we beat you last week)

Jun 24, 2005
As a Cowboys fan, they ALWAYS have lots of room for improvement. I didn't see the game last week, but I watched the game against the Jets and it was the same shit they always do...untimely stupid penalties and turnovers. The defense will play awesome, and then just give up big plays or let teams sustain drives and score.

As for the game tonight, I think they'll pull out a tough win.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
coming into the season I thought the cowboys would be pretty good, but not do much in the playoffs. through 3 games, I don't know about that anymore. definitely not a bad team, but I figured they would be looking better at this point.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
honestly, i'm astounded that jerry jones has stuck with romo for as long as he has. best win he had was bagging jessica simpson then upgrading when shit got deep.

dez bryant is a beast at his position tho. we'll have to wait and see how his career turns out.

the homie Killa Tay likes the cow boys? say it aint so!
lol jes fckin wit ya brodie

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lmao barber sucked ass he was only good to for a 3rd down late in the game back choice and jones have been injured so far and murray also
i wouldn't say he sucked ass, but he definitely fell off.

like you said, i agree he's best as a 3rd down/goal line/short distance/closer type of player, but i think his violent running style took a toll on his health, and he's had his fair share of injuries...and it'll probably shorten his career. he's taken as many big hits as he's dished out...