SO BEFORE THE GAME STARTS...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2009
Seriously tho, they are over hyped every season and are superbowl favorites for some reason. Romo has only won one playoff game. They have too many injuries right now. I think they might make playoffs, but Romo will choke like always :cool:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
everyone here is going to talk shit about the cowboys, so i expect about 90% of the replies in this thread will be some anti-cowboys statements.

as a cowboys fan myself, i'm not gonna be on some unrealistic shit and predict that we'll win the super bowl, because i know the cowboys have a lot of room for improvement. i don't even have high expectations for them this season, mainly due to the immense failure of a season that they had last year.

i think the offense has done alright so far, and the young offensive line, with two rookie starters (tyron smith/bill nagy), has done better than i expected. the only problem the offense has right now is getting the running game going. i don't know if felix jones has been hesitant due to his sprained shoulder, but the running game has been almost non-existent.

the defense has played well so far in the two games this year, a lot better than i expected. i think they'll play better after they get a better understanding of rob ryan's defense, and as soon as cornerbacks terence newman/orlando scandrick/mike jenkins are fully healthy.

so far with the two games this season...i honestly thought they were going to get destroyed by the jets, but up until the 4th quarter, the cowboys actually competed. i'm not gonna sit here and address some moral victory saying we almost won, because the truth is, it's either you win or lose, and the cowboys ended up losing a game which they could've won. as for the game vs. the 49ers, although they did win, they could've played a lot better. the 49ers did a good job of getting tony romo out of rhythm with his receivers, especially miles austin. the cowboys didn't get anything going until just after the 2 minute warning in the 2nd quarter.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Seriously tho, they are over hyped every season and are superbowl favorites for some reason.
not this year...if i remember correctly, majority of sports illustrated/espn's analysts don't even have them going to the playoffs, and predict them finishing the season 3rd in the nfc east. about 10-20% of the analysts have them as wild card teams.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
in my honest opinion. Romo is not teh guy to take you to the promise land. I dont think he has the tenacity upstairs to will you guys to victory. He should just manage teh game dont turn the ball over. I dont see him as a go to guy. Maybe he has in the past but as of now i dont see it as a reality.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I think that Dez Bryant is a freak and now that the Eagles are bein weird they should win the division. Then Romo will do something dumb at the worst possible time in the playoffs and he'll smile about it and they'll lose to a team they shouldn't.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The Cowboys are now my 3rd favorite team (behind the Raiders and Bears) mayne (thanks to Madden 12). Without Tony Romo my record would be terrible. Give Romo some credit, playing with a cracked rib and punctured lung proves how tough he is. He brought the team back against the 49ers in OT last week, when he could have just laid it down for a few weeks until his injury healed.