SNOOP DOGG - VATOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
TOMMYJAMES said:
anything else you wanna complain about?step out your house with a bullhorn and let it be known instead of yappin over the internet.
who the fuck are you mane? you always got some sideways shit to say whenever I post.

is this whole site not a forum for discussion of topics? am I supposed to roam around here and "cyber-slap" people like you do all day? I think it's YOU who take this internet too serious.

I didn't start this thread, but yeah I responded to it with my opinion on how I see things. obviously my opinion doesn't concour with yours, so there's where the problem lies.

I don't know who you think you're schoolin', but you ain't puttin' me up on shit, so take your bullhorn, go outside, and shove it up your ass.

Nov 1, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:
IF ANY MEXICAN THAT TAKES IT AS A DISS, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY THINKING WAAAAAY TOO DEEP INTO IT!!!
REMEMBER, IN LONG BEACH, ESE'S AND BLACCS DON'T GET ALONG FOR SHIT!!!
but whats that got to do with snoop?..that fool lives in chino hills...lol

Mar 29, 2006
I CAN GIVE A FUK IF THIS FOOL USES THE WORD VATO.....2 ME YALL JUST SUM HATERS AND REMEMBER MEXICANS USE THE WORD NIGGA AND U DONT SEE BLACK PEOPLE TALKIN SHIT ON DA INTERNET...SO BASICALLY THIS THREAD IS STUPID AS HELL

Dec 28, 2004
silentloc_14 said:
I CAN GIVE A FUK IF THIS FOOL USES THE WORD VATO.....2 ME YALL JUST SUM HATERS AND REMEMBER MEXICANS USE THE WORD NIGGA AND U DONT SEE BLACK PEOPLE TALKIN SHIT ON DA INTERNET...SO BASICALLY THIS THREAD IS STUPID AS HELL
the only mexicans that use the word nigga is nortenos, nortenos say cuzz, ya'll, sport cornrolls and swear they are black.