SNOOP DOGG - VATOS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
for one, he's using that fake ass "mexican" voice. c'mon... if I was to make a song, change my voice to sound like a stereotypical african-american, and play that shit on the radio....shit. imagine the uproar.

at the end of the first verse, he says "and you hear all my enemies goin'." then he procedes to spit that rediculous hook, and starts shootin' talkin' 'bout "run muthafucka run!"

the second verse doesn't make much sense, because most of it is bleeped out.

maybe I'm thinkin' too much of it, but it doesn't sit well with me.

Nov 20, 2005
crazy shit. wtf this fool needs to stop that, he probably been kickin it in east los too much lately.

and people call hyphy retarded...geez.

~k.

Mar 18, 2006
BETO916 said:
for one, he's using that fake ass "mexican" voice. c'mon... if I was to make a song, change my voice to sound like a stereotypical african-american, and play that shit on the radio....shit. imagine the uproar.

maybe I'm thinkin' too much of it, but it doesn't sit well with me.
so i guess you didnt sit well when you heard the end of NWAs dope man song then...

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Mar 25, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^^and i think u been watching too many movies if u think jente from eastlos sound like that.
^^ THEY DO, REALLY! IVE BEEN THERE PLENTY OF TIMES AND EVERY SINGLE TIME IT FEELS LIKE I JUST STEPPED INTO THE FIRST SCENE OF BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT!!!!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
TOMMYJAMES said:
so i guess you didnt sit well when you heard the end of NWAs dope man song then...

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.
it's used differently dumnass.

in the dopeman reference, they're doin' the part of the "mexican" blastin' on a dude for sellin' drugs to his sister.

in this song "vatos", snoop's talkin' about blastin' on some "vatos" while tellin' them to "run mutha fucka run"

understand, or do you need photos?

Mar 18, 2006
BETO916 said:
it's used differently dumnass.

in the dopeman reference, they're doin' the part of the "mexican" blastin' on a dude for sellin' drugs to his sister.

in this song "vatos", snoop's talkin' about blastin' on some "vatos" while tellin' them to "run mutha fucka run"

understand, or do you need photos?
the hook on the new snoop dog song says "run nigga run" but its the radio version so they had to cut the "nigga" part out.

and thats EAZY E (black guy) actin like a mexican at the end of dope man.

anything else you wanna complain about?step out your house with a bullhorn and let it be known instead of yappin over the internet.

Apr 9, 2004
jeah its true nigga them faulty mofukas in east los (cheese toast) talkin bout BROWN PRIDE ESE WHERE YOU FROM EY lmao! they need to get with the times choloos of today dont really talk like that east L.A. cholos aint knowin the deal cuzz!

May 30, 2003
surcaliman said:
^^^and i think u been watching too many movies if u think jente from eastlos sound like that.
man its funny how all the so cal fools are quick to reply when the word LA is typed... I bet them fools do a search for "LA" every hour to see what the latest shit said is...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^JUSS LIKE THE VATOS FROM THE EAST COCO BOARD WHO CRUISE THE SUR CAL FORUM LOOKIN TO PUT IN WORK WIT THEIR KEYBOARDS WHENEVER THEY SEE A CHICANO RAP THREAD FROM SUR CAL... YOU NETERANOS KNOW WHO YOU ARE...