SNIPPETS: X-RAIDED, DAWRECK, MR. SCHE, E-MOE, T-ROCK, INDO G, AND MORE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
shit is sick dogg

ya, i know, that other shit was a bootlegged shit.

pisspoor quality and everything.

shit, whole cd sounds like a banger

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Ca$h_Midwestern said:
Thanks a lot.
"So give me space like nasa, blow a challenger up like the space shuttle, and make you call me master."
Anyone else want snippets, get at me tomorrow evening.
Thanks,
Ca$h
Arent those the verses from Decapitation off the Nefarious CD?

Apr 25, 2002
Same verse, but this was recorded less than a year ago. This verse has permission to be used, the other one didn't, but guess who used it? Ced. Sing. Plus the quality is better and he spitting it 10x harder, and the beat harder, peep them snippets fam.
Thanks,
Ca$h

Jun 22, 2002
Whos that on the first track? That beat is hott. N sounds like some 3/6 maf on some of them tracks. That X shyt is fire also. Cant wait for Unforgiven V. 2. He back n its been a long ass wait. Eh dont forget to remind us when that final CD hits cause sounds like we all down to swap that shyt up. Glad to hear this shyt again. Who else missing that sicc X raided shyt n old Lynch N Mr. Doc shyt.

Apr 25, 2002
BCMoutlaw said:
Whos that on the first track? That beat is hott. N sounds like some 3/6 maf on some of them tracks. That X shyt is fire also. Cant wait for Unforgiven V. 2. He back n its been a long ass wait. Eh dont forget to remind us when that final CD hits cause sounds like we all down to swap that shyt up. Glad to hear this shyt again. Who else missing that sicc X raided shyt n old Lynch N Mr. Doc shyt.

Thats that Memphis style. Thats T-Rock on the first track, he was all over 3-6's old releases.

X-Raided, Mr. Doc, Lynch, need BEATER beats.
one

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
good shit homie. Although keepin it real homie. if it wasnt for the new raided verse this thread wouldnt be 3 pages long lol not clowning homie just crackin a joke. hit me homie to throw this album up on 2siccaudio.com Im tryin to promote more midwest shit.

Jun 22, 2002
Ya I got lots of that 3-6 Maf. I heard of T Rock ofcoarse. Wondering what his solo's r like. I heard of Rock Solid n shyt like that. Anyway Juss mentioning that old classic shyt with lynch. I have faith that X is gunna come through like never before. As for Lynch, I like how he switched up his style, but I miss that rip gutt fast spitting lyrics. N hell ya new beats. That can make or break a track. As for Mr Doc, I just listen to his old shyt. Anyway Im all bout them tight beats and fast clean hard flows and I been thinking maybe im still stuck in that old Lynch shyt. Not that I wanna move on cause ima always love it, juss like 2pac, but what new shyt should I be bumping?

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
that's real shit big homie. if you look, you'll see that most of these post prove it. But I'm on it so, I don't know. :cool: just fuckin around. But now my niggaz got the next big shit, real talk.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
BCMoutlaw said:
Ya I got lots of that 3-6 Maf. I heard of T Rock ofcoarse. Wondering what his solo's r like. I heard of Rock Solid n shyt like that. Anyway Juss mentioning that old classic shyt with lynch. I have faith that X is gunna come through like never before. As for Lynch, I like how he switched up his style, but I miss that rip gutt fast spitting lyrics. N hell ya new beats. That can make or break a track. As for Mr Doc, I just listen to his old shyt. Anyway Im all bout them tight beats and fast clean hard flows and I been thinking maybe im still stuck in that old Lynch shyt. Not that I wanna move on cause ima always love it, juss like 2pac, but what new shyt should I be bumping?
Yeah mayne snatch this new shit they talkin bout on the siccness. this is where it's at. Don't forget to check for that E-Moe "Ghetto Gospel", E & J "The Paperchase", D-Dubb "Mr. Simpson", and my new shit "The Cure". You can also check out the "While U Wait" DVD and watch that while you listen. Just a lil plug. You probably got all my shit :knockout: since I went Diamond and shit. Everybody copped my shit so I know you got it Kid. Word Up. :devious: Just fuckin around. But we got that shit. Real Talk. 1

Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
good shit homie. Although keepin it real homie. if it wasnt for the new raided verse this thread wouldnt be 3 pages long lol not clowning homie just crackin a joke. hit me homie to throw this album up on 2siccaudio.com Im tryin to promote more midwest shit.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT, Production seems to fall off after every album, like people gettin lazy.
one