SNIPPETS: X-RAIDED, DAWRECK, MR. SCHE, E-MOE, T-ROCK, INDO G, AND MORE!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Soundclick site is not up yet, but hit me on AIM and I will gladly send them to you. cpmidwestcj
This is only round 1 of the snippets the next set will feature Al Kapone, Skinny Pimp, Lil C.S., Young Droop, and more. These snippets are not the final mixed versions. The X-Raided is the only song you can really tell on though. Get at me! ALL NEW TRACKS.
Thanks,
Ca$h

Ca$h and Mr. Sche present Cold Hard Ca$h Feat: Ca$h Mr. Sche, Indo G, X-Raided, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Al Kapone, Snypaz, Cool Nutz, T-Rock, E-Moe, Young Droop, Mac T Dog of Tommy Wrights 10 Wanted Men, Dulaa, Dawreck of Triple Darkness, Lil C.S., Mackvillin, Boss Bytch, U.K., Da Reapa, Outside, Nicc Saccs, DJ Cree, and more....

Apr 25, 2002
Wssj x4 said:
shits knocking, x-raided came hard, " give me space like nasa" haha good shit

Thanks a lot.
"So give me space like nasa, blow a challenger up like the space shuttle, and make you call me master."
Anyone else want snippets, get at me tomorrow evening.
Thanks,
Ca$h

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
yeah mayne, i can wait for this shit to drop. these cats got heat from the mid-west. i can't wait until the world gets a bar or two. But until then, snatch this shit in the meantime. 1 :siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
drunkinfool said:
fa show, i like it better.

I just got off the phone about the X-Raided verse. If you notice in the version on the other album he says Nefarious and also the quality is shit. This verse was recorded less than a year ago. Black Market put that song out and pretty much that CD against X-Raided's wishes. So I hope that clears the air. Once again, that track will sound clear and crisp once the final mix is done. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
one