@Sniko Dawg...and all you other doubters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
yea Ohio St. is gonna get cruched, but by Miami! That aint no Wac 10 team so bam and your conference dont get no credit!! But Iowa will beat your USC team, and Penn St. will win as well!! So u learn about it!! And u are #2 cause u like the Hoosiers and know how selfich Ko_me is!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Gimp said:
you came at me with some off the wall ass stats like NFL players, so why cant I come at you with those stats?

holla at me when yall when a championship and when yall do I will pick up this discussion with you....and I am out
Is there a better way to figure out the talent levels of a conferece,than looking at NFL rosters?Should I have seen how many players are in the arena league instead?So none of the 5 invitees are from the S.E.C.,does that mean the S.E.C. is not good?You are a buffoon and I will no longer reply to you.hahaa truck.

W-I-N
W-H-E-N

???
::::::::::::::GAME OVER::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
2 finalist for the heisman are from the Big 10 baby!! It dont matter about pro fools, we are talkin college playa, and the Wac 10 aint cuttin it!! The players be so happy to leave the Wac 10, that they do coo in the pros!! Haha!! GOT EM!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
exactly we are talkin bout college sports...not the NFL......example, Kansas Basketball is one of the winniest programs in all of NCAA history, like 3rd or 4th all time....but if you look how many players they have in the league in history its not nearly as many compared to Kentucky or UCLA which are other top teams win wise over history.....you cant judge a team or a conference by the number of players in the league and I guess it was unfair of me to do the Heisman stat also but the championship stat I think is clearly fair game

and I do agree with you that yall got fucked outta that championship game a year back but thats how shit goes....I am a college football fan also and I wanna see the best game played, even though I am a big 12 fan, there wasnt any desire for me to see Miami and Neb play that game, I wanted to see the 2 best teams Oregon and Miami.....but I dont have no control over that

May 9, 2002
you can find players on NFL teams from any conference....look at where jerry rice went, Miss. Valley St.....POWERHOUSE BABY!!!

like czar mentioned above, it don't really matter about pros, what is being discussed is COLLEGE football TEAMS

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I almost forgot...Penn St. got fucked out of the championshot the year they had K. Collins and K. Carter! They went indefeated and didnt get to play for the title! Nebraska beat some body cant rememebr but they won and Penn St. won its bowl game, but didnt even get a share of the title!! So we all have felt the pain Bammeezy!! GOT EM!!

May 9, 2002
Just a question to throw out there...to talk about:

When teams within the same conference beat eachother, producing records such as 4-4 when in conference play -- does that neccessarily mean that all the teams (or vast majority) in the conference are so good?? or does it mean that they are just on a similar playing level skill-wise as a team??

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
It means that there are no top flight teams and they are all average teams beatin up on each other!! Thats exactly what it means!! That dont make your conference tight, it makes it competitive but not top flight! The top flight conferences have about 4 tight teams, then some aight temas and usually 2 or 3 weak teams!! But its what u have at the top and how many u have at the top that makes your conference raw!! And the Wac 10 only has 2 good teams period!! GOT EM!!!