@Sniko Dawg...and all you other doubters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

When was the last time any team from the SEC won a championship?Thank you...

And the Vols..are overrated...get over it...
THE VOLS WHO I HATE )WON IT IN 98,FLORIDA IN 96?.BAMA IN 91......PAC 10 SUCKS....VANDERBILT COULD BEAT HALF YOUR TEAMS....

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Purebred Hogg said:

USC and WSU both in the Top 10...ESPN/USA Today,AP and the BCS...so what the fuck are YOU talkin about???Jack ass...
yeah and they are the only 2 teams in the whole top 25 from that conference jack ass....read the fuckin topic, this topic was talkin bout how many teams of the pac-10 are in the top 25...and then you go with that biast shit again....what happened, they had 6 teams in the top 25 earlier this year, so the people just decided to get biast at the end of the year, or maybe, just maybe those teams fuckin sucked and didnt deserve to be in the top 25

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what gets me is yall always claimin that best conference bullshit....you say "USC and Wash St are in the top 10" so what am I talkin bout......lemme see this is how many REAL POWER conference leagues have in the top 25...damn yall dont even have more the the ACC, they aint in a football conference on the real

Big East---4 teams
Big 12------4 teams
Big 10------4 teams
SEC--------5 teams
ACC-----3 teams

May 10, 2002
Grim said:

yeah and they are the only 2 teams in the whole top 25 from that conference jack ass....read the fuckin topic, this topic was talkin bout how many teams of the pac-10 are in the top 25...and then you go with that biast shit again....what happened, they had 6 teams in the top 25 earlier this year, so the people just decided to get biast at the end of the year, or maybe, just maybe those teams fuckin sucked and didnt deserve to be in the top 25
Like i said fuck face...the conference is SO tough on itself...that all the teams are like 7-5...5 teams are tied at 4-4 in Conference play bitch..THATS what the fuck im talkin about...learn about it....where as most conrernces...you got 1 or 2 teams that run away with it...look at FSU and Maryland...or Ohio St. and Michigan...and everyone else is either 1-6....2-5...catch my drift?Alright then stop typing...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What the fuck does that mean? That means that all the teams are in the same boat! Average at best! These other conferences have power house teams that wreck shop, and would run all over these Wac10 teams!! U have 2 fuckin overrated teams in the top 25! Wack mane!! Just accept it and learn that the Wac 10 is boo boo and will always be boo boo!! GOT EM!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What u mean look at Ohio St. and Michigan? thats my conference and u forgot Iowa with 1 loss and my boys Penn St. with 3 loses!! U dont know shit talkin bout 2 teams are coo, and the rest are 1-6, or 2-5!! Damn u lack knowledge of sports!! GOT EM!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I am sorry Purebred but thats the case in every conference the Pac-10 is no exception.....the big 12 got 8 bowl teams.....so you could say they beat up on each other also, so does the big 10 and so on.....I understand what you are saying but its like that in every power conference.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
pac-10 non conference record

76 wins-27 losses,last 3 years-against non conference teams

194 players on opening day nfl rosters
2 less team then the big12 and s.e.c.(how you gonna say most in top25?dipshit)give us colorado n texas...lol we got 4 now!
1 less team then the big 10

rankings of teams with nfl players:
SCHOOL TOTAL
T-1. Florida 39*example
9. USC 29
15. Arizona State 25
T-16. UCLA 24
T-18. California 22
T-21. Washington 21
T-26.Stanford 19
T-36. Arizona 16
T-36. Oregon 16
T-39. W.S.U 15
T-72. Oregon St. 7

real stats-real talk
Lombardi Award Winner:Terrell Suggs-Arizona St.
Outland Trophy Winner :Rian Long-Washington St. Cougars
Heisman Trophy Winner:Carson Palmer yeee uh!!
Top 2 conference in college football-SEC N Pac10 baybay
One of 2 conferences with 2 BCS Teams.
Give me NFL numbers...then come fuck with me buffoons

Bammer,the greatest mind of the sports forum!!!

:::::::::::::::GAME
OVER::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yo poorbred I thought u couldnt see my writin cause u had me on ignore?? Haha, its all good playa!!

Now come on Bammy, the Wac 10 cant fuck wit da Big Ten!!

Heisman Trophy Award: L. Johnson
Doak Walker Award: L. Johnson
Walter Camp Award: L. Johnson
Maxwell Award: L. Johnson

Get outta here wit dat Wac 10 shit!! Big Ten Potna!! Im the KING of this Forum!! GOT EM!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Gimp said:
OK stat boy....look these stats up for me.....how many championships yall got in the last 20 years? how many heismans in the last 20 years?
Andre Ware played for Houston..is that a dope conference?Ty Detmer?WAS THE W.A.C. the best conference?Charlie Ward never even got drafted?Gino Toretta?gimme something of substance idiot.
Championships?BCS Put Nebraska(a team who did'nt even play in their conference championship)against Miami?Oregon murders Colorado(the team who won Nebraska's conference),but it goes unoticed because they got jilted from the title game???How we gonna win it,if they don't let us play in it?2000?Oklahoma plays FSU...FSU lost one game to Miami,Miami lost one game to Washington,Washington lost 1 game to a team in their conference.All had 1 loss,should'nt the team who beat the team,who beat the team,play in that game?we can't win if we can't get in?
players on nfl rosters speaks for itself on talent!!!imagine if we had 2 more teams like the SEC and BIG12

and I said ::GAME OVER:::I just murderd yall!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Never that bamm!! Your conference will never be on the Big ten level!! Year after year we are easily better than yall!! Yall will nevr win championships cause yall teams aint good enough to compete for the titles! Thats why yall werent invited to play in the big games!! Learn it mane!! Big Ten is gona eat yall up in the bowl this year!! Dont forget yall gotts play Iowa (USC) its a done deal for yall! GOT EM!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL @ you just murdered me...get the fuck outta here....you are avoided the question...give me the stats......you must be scared to show that yall aint done shit...you came at me with some off the wall ass stats like NFL players, so why cant I come at you with those stats? Heisman=best player in college, Championship=best team in college......damn yall really aint had shit for a while

holla at me when yall when a championship and when yall do I will pick up this discussion with you....and I am out

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
KINGCZAR said:
Now come on Bammy, the Wac 10 cant fuck wit da Big Ten!!

Heisman Trophy Award: L. Johnson
Doak Walker Award: L. Johnson
Walter Camp Award: L. Johnson
Maxwell Award: L. Johnson

Get outta here wit dat Wac 10 shit!! Big Ten Potna!! Im the KING of this Forum!! GOT EM!!
When Ohio St and Iowa git crushed...you'll see the big picture kingy.L.J. is the shit,no doubt about that!!!Big-11 is solid,but they ain't top 3 material.

Your #2 in this forum......only cuz your a Hoosier fan,and realize Kobe ...you know:classic: