Slapp of da year-KING CYDAL+HOODSTARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
C-4 said:
don't even trip, soon as I get the radio edit, KMEL and all the radio stations will have it, then it's up to us to encourage them to play it
good shit mayne, the bay need to stand up and get some good quality music on the radio ima request that shit. is the album commin out soon i seen the flyer for tha album u aint playin wit that lineup.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'll have the radio edits back for the new singles

"Tryna Make Somethin Outta Nothin"
- King Cydal, Dem Hoodstarz, M Dash, Savage Life

and

"Endless Hustle"

- Mistah F.A.B., Bill $tack, Colil, MC 3Dee

tonight, and in the next day or two mailouts will go out to DJ's and radio stations around the country and the world.

and yes the album is coming real soon, I promise, it is DONE, I appreciate the continued support, I will keep yall updated.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'll get them up for yall real soon, until then, toon in to 95Live.com both songs are in heavy rotation on there

thanks again for the interest and support

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
KMEL played the song again tonight on On The Block, second week in a row, keep supporting this, call in and request it, email and request it

thanks to Scotty Fox and Big Von again for the spins

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
good shit cydal, yeah i gotta get my myspace up and crackin, i'm just stupid dumb and retarted when it comes to that shit though, not in a good way haha

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sorry it took a minute, but you can now listen to the 3 singles that have been released so far from the "Dirt Hu$tlin'" Album

"THA HU$TLAZ ANTHEM"

Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, JT The Bigga Figga, Sean T, Balance, The Frontline, Mistah F.A.B., Mr. Kee, & Nasty Nate

"TRYNA MAKE SOMETHIN' OUTTA NOTHIN'"

King Cydal, Dem HoodStarz, M Dash & Savage Life

and

"ENDLESS HUSTLE"

Mistah F.A.B., Bill $tack, Colil & MC 3Dee

at

http://www.myspace.com/endlesshustleentertainment

Visit the page, there really aint nothin on there right now, but check out the songs, and continue to put your requests in, thanks for the continued support!!